First and 2nd Tribe Kills Providence(Redemption for Genesis)

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: First and 2nd Tribe Kills Providence(Redemption for Gene

Postby Ikpeip » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:03 am

Thanks for the dry boards, fellows! You ought to move those timber piles inside of your town claim.

Faithfully,

-PmP
Ikpeip

Postby RobertoKarlos » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:04 am

So cool that 5 biles alt made it to "The Great Hunting Lodge in the Sky", ending in the #5 and showing how hardcore this server has been.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=9500&hilit=great
RobertoKarlos

Postby JackTradez » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:23 pm

Ikpeip wrote:Thanks for the dry boards, fellows! You ought to move those timber piles inside of your town claim.

Faithfully,

-PmP
the fact you were mad enough to run all night to break some red timber piles I abandoned at our old base, speaks volumes. I appreciate your salty tears for once.
JackTradez

Postby JackTradez » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:26 pm

RobertoKarlos wrote:So cool that 5 biles alt made it to "The Great Hunting Lodge in the Sky", ending in the #5 and showing how hardcore this server has been.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=9500&hilit=great

He had ten biles and murder skills as well as fencing.
JackTradez

Postby Kaios » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:27 pm

I thought alt kills (or rather, 5/5/5/5 character kills) were accepted as legitimate kills of terrible criminal scum? If I'm not mistaken there's an entire thread dedicated to those kills specifically.
Kaios

Postby alloin » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:53 pm

Some people are so extremely stupid It almost makes me wet my pants !!!!
(I'm not talking about Tribe here)
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby willow » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:55 pm

How can you say I was a spy Jack? I was merely a player wanting to be in a village. I committed no crimes but you kill me. You give me no other choice than now to become a treaty member. Someone please let me know what the process is. I just wonder how many others you will drive into the hands of the tribe.
willow

Postby Dallane » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:00 pm

willow wrote:How can you say I was a spy Jack? I was merely a player wanting to be in a village. I committed no crimes but you kill me. You give me no other choice than now to become a treaty member. Someone please let me know what the process is. I just wonder how many others you will drive into the hands of the tribe.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Brona » Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:45 pm

willow wrote:How can you say I was a spy Jack? I was merely a player wanting to be in a village. I committed no crimes but you kill me. You give me no other choice than now to become a treaty member. Someone please let me know what the process is. I just wonder how many others you will drive into the hands of the tribe.

Sorry we don't accept people that spend any considerable amount of time around realak. God forbid his diseases spread.
Brona

Postby cannibalkirby » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:52 pm

Vision Quest Complete
Ikpeip wrote:How can I be derailing my own thread?
cannibalkirby

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses