Brego: Off-Topic Rantings and Insults

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Brego: Off-Topic Rantings and Insults

Postby Brego » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:25 am

alprice wrote:Honest trader!! Thanks so much for acquiring an item and selling it to me for a fair price. Not only did he find what I needed, he also found the amount I needed. Love the stories, I await the next one!

i wish kill you
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Re: [WTS] Waspo's House of Curios

Postby alprice » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:33 am

Biddas, not appropriate for his thread, stop being mean to me!!
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Re: [WTS] Waspo's House of Curios

Postby Brego » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:04 am

alprice wrote:Biddas, not appropriate for his thread, stop being mean to me!!

i want more kill you
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Brego

Re: full frontal noobity

Postby Brego » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:04 am

Claeyt wrote:
Brego wrote:i'm sure when you begun to play you can't appear in boston and tell ''ok i know all mechanicks and i'm not nooby
haha

I followed a friend into the game and he had played for a month. He had a connection with the veteran player who owned that empty stall on Roanoke which had nothing added to it for a year and half. I think her name was Charlotte. She played with her sister and mom. So I had all the nooby questions answered by him and them. I also met a bunch of people developing Belethor's trading network. So between that and the forums I had all my nooby questions answered. I really made no noob mistakes early on that were that funny. The occasional KO from swimming but nothing big.

Nice lie.
I'm sure you did much .
First nooby mistake was paying for bells all this cities.
really LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Madness
""I Love TRIBE ""
Brego

Postby Claeyt » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:11 am

Brego wrote:Nice lie.
I'm sure you did much .
First nooby mistake was paying for bells all this cities.
really LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

It's true. That's why I help noobs out so much, because someone else helped me. My first Seeds came from those wome. My first metal came from Silas Stumpwater and the guys at Pine Lake. I traded them hay for tools and iron. This game has the steepest learning curve out of anything I've ever played. Nobody survives in it without help from people willing to answer questions. That is why I am willing to help with questions at any time, anywhere. Some of my best townmates started off as noobs I helped.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Claeyt » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:59 am

TotalyMeow wrote:Let's try to keep this thread on topic, guys.

I KOed in the Boston river just north of town. Lucky for me, no one murdered me before I went home.

Pclaim mechanics and building too big of a claim is definitely a noob mistake if not as funny as getting killed by a cricket.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Re: Brego: Off-Topic Rantings and Insults

Postby TotalyMeow » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:47 am

So many topics have been derailed by Brego's insults and the people who respond to them, I have decided to make this topic just for those derails. Please report them and I will move them here.

~TotalyMeow
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Brego » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:50 am

oh .own Thread .
Thank you.
:lol:
That's not honest. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Madness
""I Love TRIBE ""
Brego

Postby Kaios » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:19 pm

or just ban him
Kaios

Postby RobertoKarlos » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:00 pm

How dare you, you don't ban special people.
RobertoKarlos

Next

Return to House of Burgesses