Brego: Off-Topic Rantings and Insults

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Brego: Off-Topic Rantings and Insults

Postby RobertoKarlos » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:54 am

Brego wrote:well after i saw how you ask money.i have a right to call you HOBO
lazy ******* who cannot get money by enjoy the process in game.

Hey that's racist.
RobertoKarlos

Postby Brego » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:07 am

RobertoKarlos wrote:

Hey that's racist.

hey *****

Brego, you have done nothing but spread insults and hatred over the forums since your ban wore off. While no single post has been ban worthy, your overall body of posts has been awful. You may not have violated the letter of the forum rules, but their intent is to keep the forums civil, and you certainly have violated that. So, I'm going to ban you now for a month.

I saw a post by you that implied you are normally a much nicer person, and this horrible act you are putting on is only a forum personality. If that's the case, please use this month to create a better character that you can be while you are here.

~TotalyMeow
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Postby TotalyMeow » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:23 am

As for those of you who have been purposely egging him on, don't think I haven't noticed. Your taunting him for the troubles between Russian and Ukraine and your making fun of his nationality in general are especially reprehensible and you should be ashamed.

~TotalyMeow
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Trenial » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:58 am

No no no. I insult his nationality towards him only, which is just as true in Realak's song. Its why the bulk of the joke was built on his own insult! The kicker is for spice for the Russians. They're the only kids on here who can make sense of him. I am ashamed of nothing, he comes and almost begs to get in s troll match, which he will lose. Its either me or Dallane, and y'all don't want a troll match with Dallane. I did Biddas a favor, for old friends sake.

Posted via my Samsung Galaxy SIII
jwhitehorn wrote:It's too bad you're so politically connected
you would have made a great brave

TENT WIDTH

This area, is my area. No squatting allowed.
Trenial

Postby Ass_Kraken » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:06 am

Brego wrote:mdee.you are retard man .
wish you burn in hell
i want to see it.haha

Ass_Kraken

Postby Hose » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:12 pm

Brego wrote:
RobertoKarlos wrote:

Hey that's racist.

hey *****

Brego, you have done nothing but spread insults and hatred over the forums since your ban wore off. While no single post has been ban worthy, your overall body of posts has been awful. You may not have violated the letter of the forum rules, but their intent is to keep the forums civil, and you certainly have violated that. So, I'm going to ban you now for a month.

I saw a post by you that implied you are normally a much nicer person, and this horrible act you are putting on is only a forum personality. If that's the case, please use this month to create a better character that you can be while you are here.

~TotalyMeow

#REKT #hashtag ¦]
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Suffragium » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:12 pm

Brego wrote:
RobertoKarlos wrote:

Hey that's racist.

hey *****

~TotalyMeow

Justice
Something deep or funny
Suffragium

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses