Justice for Genesis

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Justice for Genesis

Postby Cawalox » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:59 pm

Brona wrote:
Cawalox wrote:I sense so much butthurt. Ikpiep this is just a game, dont take everything so personal.

Whatever someone says in one of tribes scalp/raid threads tribes minions claim that he was the one who lost his base, scalp or whatever. So I decided to play your game and accept your silly propaganda. Its so funny how retarded most of tribe members are to actually believe that little troll.

Could you please rewrite this to make sense.

Anything for you Brona.

i hear you cry so fast and ***** in own pants
was nice laughing you idiot brain
You're all thinking as small child .
so what do you ***** sitting here?
you just retarded to understand this

Hope you understand it now. If not ask one of your friends to help you translate it.
Brego should be the best choice.
Cawalox

Postby alagar » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:37 pm

Stormicus wrote:Justice? You have no idea what was going on. ChengDu was wandering alone,and we invited him to our little town. After that,we noticed a lot of things going missing. We asked him to leave peacefully, offering him a sled and baskets full of goodies. He refused. This was the only way we could think of to prevent him from bringing others back, but it seems it was a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation. There were no braziers because we had JUST gotten our walls up, and our iron kept going missing. You're kidding yourselves if you think you did this out of any form of justice. It was done just because you felt like killing someone who had no chance of winning. Fear not? You've got to be kidding. JohnCarver, it is not that we didn't want to defend it, it is that we couldn't. We didn't want to be affiliated with the Nazi/Mafia like group that is the Tribe, and unfortunately, that pretty much means you can't play Salem. I've been playing for six months and been in a diff group pretty much every month because of their BS justice. I still play because I love the mechanics of the game, but I can't guarantee how long that will still be more than my dislike for having to start over whenever the Tribe gets a hair up their ass to kill someone for an imagined slight. So here I am again, wandering around wondering what to do and where to go. Happy Birthday to me.

Congratulations for you birthday.
REMOVE STALLS!
alagar

Postby Stormie » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:55 pm

Tamasin wrote:Anyway that lime facility was 100% destroyed, and the p claim over it 100% belonged to the character peepookaka used on roanoke and attacked CoD with. Stormie was told off for posting fake biles and i don't think we ever spoke again after that, Willy and I had agreed SB would never be allowed back in our group following CoD, and your suggestion that he was is lies/misinformation on your part. It's not the fault of the rest of us that ***** also do not like the tribe. I never posted my biles, but for the record they were super awesome!

I see even months after the event, or even me being seen I always make the forums in some way or shape. Hope everyone is having some fun tho, looks as if its that way from some good youtube vids.

Anyway, just dropping in, no worries of me creating a character so don't be rushing to find it..
"The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing"
-Socrates
Stormie

Postby Brona » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:11 pm

Cawalox wrote:
i hear you cry so fast and ***** in own pants
was nice laughing you idiot brain
You're all thinking as small child .
so what do you ***** sitting here?
you just retarded to understand this

Hope you understand it now. If not ask one of your friends to help you translate it.
Brego should be the best choice.

Biddas any thoughts on unraveling this mystery?
Brona

Postby Kitrick » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:52 pm

Hey guys,

As one of the members of what used to be a town in Salem called Genesis, just thought I'd explain what actually happened in a non roleplaying format like the OP did.

Just a small group of us making a town, nothing special. The skeleton in the picture is actually our own doing, there was 5 of us and one of them happened to never do anything for the towns progress, so we killed him. He was either a spy from the poopsock tribe, or just a kid that really was bad at the game, either way no skin off our nose. His name in game was chinese characters that translated to "illiterate" or something to that extent, so I automatically didn't like him.

No braziers, no defenders, why? Cause the game is ***** boring. The last time I even logged in was weeks ago. I thought about building some braziers, have the skill for it, but everytime I logged in, no one else from the village (a whole 2 other members) was even on. So I just continued maintaining what buildings we had, stoking fires, crafting things, alone, bored. Then I just went back to my other games that actually give you reasons to log in. I came in today, saw the base was gone and my instant reaction was "ok ill just start my own little place in the woods, nothing crazy was destroyed and my character is still alive with my important stuff in his backpack". Then I realized this game is terrible, and logged out. All the buildings and materials etc were acquired in about a weeks time, so really nothing special was lost. Just a small amount of time. I have another character with his own little place, of equal biles and well off, but I don't even have the desire to play this game.

Honestly, haters of the tribe, don't even get worked up about this. It was basically a newb town, with no defenses, and we were all going inactive as this game has no population to keep it interesting. The posts above may be filled with bravado, but really: can you get mad at little kids standing on anthills declaring themselves kings? This game is ***** dead, and it wasnt even tribe who killed it. No development, no population, means no logging in. With the worst pvp system ive ever seen, it's no wonder no one plays this game. A great idea, gone to ****. All tribe did was take advantage of the fact that no one plays it, hoping that one day the population would skyrocket and all their preparation and empire building would mean something. I wouldn't hold my breath and honestly I don't know how you guys have stuck around from the beginning. Play a better game! I had stopped playing long before the town was raided.

A strong community is a great thing in games like this, but when no one else plays the game, you're just a lonely kid at the park, making castles in the sandbox.
Kitrick

Postby AmmaBoss » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:26 pm

Kitrick wrote:Hey guys,

As one of the members of what used to be a town in Salem called Genesis, just thought I'd explain what actually happened in a non roleplaying format like the OP did.

Just a small group of us making a town, nothing special. The skeleton in the picture is actually our own doing, there was 5 of us and one of them happened to never do anything for the towns progress, so we killed him. He was either a spy from the poopsock tribe, or just a kid that really was bad at the game, either way no skin off our nose. His name in game was chinese characters that translated to "illiterate" or something to that extent, so I automatically didn't like him.

No braziers, no defenders, why? Cause the game is ***** boring. The last time I even logged in was weeks ago. I thought about building some braziers, have the skill for it, but everytime I logged in, no one else from the village (a whole 2 other members) was even on. So I just continued maintaining what buildings we had, stoking fires, crafting things, alone, bored. Then I just went back to my other games that actually give you reasons to log in. I came in today, saw the base was gone and my instant reaction was "ok ill just start my own little place in the woods, nothing crazy was destroyed and my character is still alive with my important stuff in his backpack". Then I realized this game is terrible, and logged out. All the buildings and materials etc were acquired in about a weeks time, so really nothing special was lost. Just a small amount of time. I have another character with his own little place, of equal biles and well off, but I don't even have the desire to play this game.

Honestly, haters of the tribe, don't even get worked up about this. It was basically a newb town, with no defenses, and we were all going inactive as this game has no population to keep it interesting. The posts above may be filled with bravado, but really: can you get mad at little kids standing on anthills declaring themselves kings? This game is ***** dead, and it wasnt even tribe who killed it. No development, no population, means no logging in. With the worst pvp system ive ever seen, it's no wonder no one plays this game. A great idea, gone to ****. All tribe did was take advantage of the fact that no one plays it, hoping that one day the population would skyrocket and all their preparation and empire building would mean something. I wouldn't hold my breath and honestly I don't know how you guys have stuck around from the beginning. Play a better game! I had stopped playing long before the town was raided.

A strong community is a great thing in games like this, but when no one else plays the game, you're just a lonely kid at the park, making castles in the sandbox.

Check back in a month or 2 to see if thing improve.
AmmaBoss

Postby Kitrick » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:41 am

Unless an online multiplayer game has more than 40 people on it (30 of them being alts most likely), then yeah...ill pass lol. There are plennnnty of other good games with longer shelf lives, although this one was fun for a little.
Kitrick

Postby colesie » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:32 pm

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
Beep Boop Bop
My builds (Under Occupation)
Have you given haven a try? ◕‿◕
colesie

Postby Suffragium » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:04 pm

colesie wrote:Image
:!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tribe confirmed for being Illuminati
Last edited by Suffragium on Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Something deep or funny
Suffragium

Postby Yasso » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:09 pm

Ikpeip wrote:Good evening,

JohnCarver wrote:I see 0 braziers and a waste claim? I assume this was a completely undefended city where nobody wanted to defend it?

I'll tell you what you want to know - including about the tactics and mechanics used for a specific raid - but not in a public forum, and only with assurance it won't be repeated publicly.

A lot of our enemies are ignorant, and it's less work for the Braves if they remain that way.

Faithfully,

-PmP

tactics and mechanics? You just broke into a ***** brazier-less wall and destroyed some useless ****..

Yasso

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses