Justice for Genesis

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Justice for Genesis

Postby Ikpeip » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:43 am

Good evening Pilgrims,

One of our scouts discovered a grave crime committed yesterday - someone within the town of Genesis had betrayed the trust of their fellow townsmen by committing a crime! A waste claim was immediately placed, so we could enter the town and discover what the heinous act had been.

Today the claim went active, and the crime turned out to be murder. Murder of the unfortunate Mr. Cheng Du.

The homestead-less convict was summoned immediately, and determined to be merely a common thug. However - the mastermind was none other than the town's pilgrim's hovel. The kingpin's execution was carried out without hesitation:

The Tribe then collected its nominal fee (to cover operating costs) from the town.

Fear not, citizens of Providence. The Tribe is watching!

Faithfully,

-PmP
Ikpeip

Re: Justice for Genesis

Postby alloin » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:21 am

Justice !
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby Binks » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:30 am

alloin wrote:Justice !
Binks

Postby Jalpha » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:24 am

Hovel down!
Professor Gu Zhongmao wrote:These projects are beautiful to scientists, but nightmarish to engineers
Jalpha

Postby JohnCarver » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:29 am

I see 0 braziers and a waste claim? I assume this was a completely undefended city where nobody wanted to defend it?
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Brego » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:36 am

JohnCarver wrote:I see 0 braziers and a waste claim? I assume this was a completely undefended city where nobody wanted to defend it?

nobody would ever defended.
Just enough to see me and run away where eyes can watch
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Postby Ikpeip » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:10 am

Good evening,

JohnCarver wrote:I see 0 braziers and a waste claim? I assume this was a completely undefended city where nobody wanted to defend it?

I'll tell you what you want to know - including about the tactics and mechanics used for a specific raid - but not in a public forum, and only with assurance it won't be repeated publicly.

A lot of our enemies are ignorant, and it's less work for the Braves if they remain that way.

Faithfully,

-PmP
Ikpeip

Postby jayt1990 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:21 am

I didnt know you could be summoned with out a claim, interesting. How many were killed?
jayt1990
Customer

Postby Cawalox » Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:12 pm

None. It was one of my old bases but my character was not killed. So they either killed someone who happen to be there or more likely they just took a snapshot of a random skeleton.
Cawalox

Postby Brego » Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:17 pm

Cawalox wrote:None. It was one of my old bases but my character was not killed. So they either killed someone who happen to be there or more likely they just took a snapshot of a random skeleton.

nice **** man :lol: :lol: :lol:
i can call this.
bitter tears
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Next

Return to House of Burgesses