Townsville Falls (Featuring Realak!)

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Townsville Falls (Featuring Realak!)

Postby Binks » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:04 pm

Realak wrote:#1. You didn't kill the mayor. So using that as an excuse for your bug abuse yet again isn't going to fly.

Oh look bug abuse claims again from Realak who would of guessed it.
Binks

Postby Realak » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:11 pm

Binks wrote:
Realak wrote:#1. You didn't kill the mayor. So using that as an excuse for your bug abuse yet again isn't going to fly.

Oh look bug abuse claims again from Realak who would of guessed it.

Well you claimed by killing the mayor you were able to magically raid the town ( not true)

so feel free to explain.
Oops. I Dropped My Doritos. ¦]
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲
Realak

Postby Ikpeip » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:19 pm

Realak wrote:Well you claimed by killing the mayor you were able to magically raid the town ( not true)

so feel free to explain.

No, we didn't. You just don't know how to read.

Faithfully,

-PmP
Ikpeip

Postby RobertoKarlos » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:21 pm

Ikpeip wrote:
RobertoKarlos wrote:
vienradzis wrote:Try Farmville.

Can you explain to me the difference between the current state of salem and farmville?, coz i dont see any difference hahaha.

Well, were this Farmville, you wouldn't have lost your character yesterday.

Faithfully,

-PmP

So if everyone just stay safe at their vclaims, make a stone wall put some braziers and dont risk their alts, this is farmville as it have being since the start of the server, forcing you and your tribalfeggets to waste hours of infiltration work just to get a "legit" kill. Sounds pretty much like farmville to me...

On-topic, i see the tribe being just a bunch of retards, i give a ***** about the lost of my alt since i havent play the game since a month or more, just helped there for the lulz and coz i didnt have nothing better to do in real life, but instead of encourage this kind of "rebellions" you just troll hard and dont recognize even when people try to do something in this deadboring game... Abusing ****** like infiltrations, broking every chance of groups forming and growing in power(even a little bit), your tribe seems so afraid of losing their position that makes the game dull and it hit your gameplay also, i bet you have more fun yesterday that in a lot of weeks of boring noob kill and looting of decaying claims.
RobertoKarlos

Postby Ikpeip » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:23 pm

If you did not want to hear the answer, why did you ask the question?

Faithfully,

-PmP
Ikpeip

Postby Binks » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:31 pm

Realak wrote:so feel free to explain.

Hey Realak since you haven't figured out how the magical bug worked the first time. Let's go over some things here. You ported away safely to town. You booted everyone out of the town but yourself. We summon you back because you're in town and we can do that and KO you when you're not paying attention. We than send you a party invite and you take it so you can spend the next hour and a half to two hours watching us destroy your entire base. We continue to ***** with you and act like hey were friends your just on the wrong team. We think you start to get bored so we get Chief to log on and talk to you a little bit more to keep you going. We finish destroying everything that we wanted to and than kill you. That was the first super bug exploit. YOU ***** PARTIED US YOU IDIOT.

I how ever at this time am not a liberty to tell you how we did it the second time. Maybe it was unicorns.
Binks

Postby Brona » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:37 pm

^ Tru faX
Brona

Postby Dallane » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:42 am

Realak wrote:Did you see how the tribe knew how to bullrun over water? you telling me that's not bug abuse when your being chased? iT saved his life. will anything happen? No

That has been known since alpha......
Last edited by Dallane on Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby neored9 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:02 am

#rekt
check realak's sig for confirmation
#tribealwayswins
#checkmysig
#420blaze
#straightedge
#*****
#pretty pink flowers
neored9

Postby Tamasin » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:10 am

wtf lol

i didn't see how he could possibly have partied the first time. I mean that is the one thing surely nobody would ever do. So i couldnt see how it happened without bug abuse. but apparently he really did. wtf lol.
Tamasin
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses