How this got Started... with Tribe

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

How this got Started... with Tribe

Postby Frakked » Sat May 31, 2014 10:34 pm

MM Tribe have done me no favors...this world or old.

I started out in the old world, buying silver- knowing nothing and no friends... I was playing Rift and just got bored... found Salem via MMO website.

Tribe made me an example... at every turn I attempted to make peace they screwed me.

We are natural enemies... and like Tribe- if you support the enemy... you are enemy.

I tried to put this old world philosophy behind me with new wipe... I traded honestly and fairly with Biddas (hell he thinks he got the better of me...and he probaby did; but I did not renege on the deal)... as I did many others.

However- Biddas- knowing full well who I was- suddenly decided to go ape **** because I traded with someone he considered an enemy... drop of the hat. [note he knew damn well I wasn't Tribe; but it was OK at the time because I had something he wanted]

Since then it's full out war of words.

I have no intention of backing down... neither does he or MM Tribe.

If he could have kept his mouth shut... and/or been an adult... none of this would be happening; but now that it has... I feel obligated to stick to him every chance I get.

That means sticking to the folks who ally with him or Tribe as well. Since its membership fluctuates with Biddas/Brona's whim... if you've ever been Tribe... you are marked forever... like cigarettes... you can never go back and pretend you didn't. Best you can do is convince someone else you are on the level...

Just the way it is. If you are Tribe- your best buddy is a masochist that will turn on you someday... If you are ailed with me... I get mad sometimes; but I'm never vindictive about it. I challenge anyone to prove otherwise. (Biddas- you don't need to bother... plenty of evidence of MM Tribe's actions on the forums already).

I help my friends.

Yet some folks still love MM Tribe... go figure
Frakked

Re: How this got Started... with Tribe

Postby killertomas2 » Sat May 31, 2014 11:03 pm

you know. breaking away is hard. trust me i know. and biddas was the 1 who chased me away.

their is a rule in tribe. dont betray. i betrayed them the very first world. by giving somone a screenshot of their brazier placements. in a attempt of a cue to try and kill more farmers.(long story short)

tribe didnt like and killed me. i didnt begrudge them bc i knew what i did.

in this world biddas ... steals and cheats people so he can stand their laughing. this is not how tribe works. tribe is dead with such a villan.
killertomas2

Postby Frakked » Sat May 31, 2014 11:23 pm

That's just it... since I'm not Tribe nor was I to start... Biddas hasn't broken that rule.

Of course- if anyone else had traded where he hadn't... they likely be a criminal for associating with a known criminal. It's his whim of the moment... or a week or month from now... he could make the charge/change when I fly rested on his 30 day old turd. He'd remember it...and use it when it fit his mood... usually to your death.

That's what I've seen of him in game to date.

Double standards
Frakked

Postby Brona » Sat May 31, 2014 11:31 pm

Brona

Postby Frakked » Sat May 31, 2014 11:33 pm

Thanks for proving my point Brona... flawless.

I couldn't have paid you to do any better.
Frakked

Postby Brona » Sat May 31, 2014 11:34 pm

A retard and a drunkard throwing their feces
Brona

Postby neored9 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:01 am

Why is this a thread?
neored9

Postby Brona » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:14 am

i figured it would be taken down by now... CMON MODS
Brona

Postby Frakked » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:16 am

lol anyone not part of MM Tribe have a comment?
Frakked

Postby Brona » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:18 am

no they don't because they don't give a *****
Brona

Next

Return to House of Burgesses