Biddas, are you fine?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Biddas, are you fine?

Postby niko8 » Sat May 31, 2014 1:41 pm

Biddas, with all my respect to you, are you ok?

I'm very worried of him because tribe has made a bad impact on Biddas for sure. We have been mates and helped each other since today i guess. Our conversations have become worse since he joined tribe. Today the situation turned to critical when Biddas declared war on me, threatened and talked trash for no reason. Actually it wasn't a talk just his mind blowing monologue to me. I have no idea what is going on in tribe but his behavior is just horrible. I'm very dissapointed and feel bad of him.

I'm not going to translate everything he has wrote, maybe viendrazis would clarify the situation as he knows russian too.
Just curious, are all tribe members such paranoid or only their universal hard worker number one????
niko8

Re: Biddas, are you fine?

Postby Greb » Sat May 31, 2014 2:16 pm

Biddas has always been odd person :lol:
Greb

Postby Bearcub » Sat May 31, 2014 3:23 pm

At least I expected more correct sentances but now it looks like biddas not that good in russian.
Anyway it was funny to read. Thanks, Niko ;)
Trade is the first step to the diplomacy.
Diplomacy is a tool for unification.
Then be honest with your customers to make new bonds!
Bearcub

Postby Jalpha » Sat May 31, 2014 3:55 pm

Who is Biddas? Everyone keeps talking about him... I've never heard of him, he can't have done anything special.
Professor Gu Zhongmao wrote:These projects are beautiful to scientists, but nightmarish to engineers
Jalpha

Postby alprice » Sat May 31, 2014 4:18 pm

Of all the people of Salem... I am the saddest! :cry:
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Postby Tamasin » Sat May 31, 2014 4:20 pm

why do people still get surprised when biddas suddenly turns against them?
Tamasin
Customer

Postby Frakked » Sat May 31, 2014 5:10 pm

He's got an itch he can't scratch...

You just happen to be the closest target.
Frakked

Postby vienradzis » Sat May 31, 2014 5:46 pm

niko8 wrote:Biddas, with all my respect to you, are you ok?

I'm very worried of him because tribe has made a bad impact on Biddas for sure. We have been mates and helped each other since today i guess. Our conversations have become worse since he joined tribe. Today the situation turned to critical when Biddas declared war on me, threatened and talked trash for no reason. Actually it wasn't a talk just his mind blowing monologue to me. I have no idea what is going on in tribe but his behavior is just horrible. I'm very dissapointed and feel bad of him.

I'm not going to translate everything he has wrote, maybe viendrazis would clarify the situation as he knows russian too.
Just curious, are all tribe members such paranoid or only their universal hard worker number one????

The main point that you are ********.

You talk **** whit your alts in Boston.

Your teammates talk **** and pretend dumb in Boston.

You and your teammates pretend to be Tribe and bully noobs around. Threaten them to give you free stuff or Tribe will kill them.

And i completly agree whit Biddas that you are too bad to put some work in to game.
vienradzis

Postby niko8 » Sat May 31, 2014 8:26 pm

Jalpha wrote:Who is Biddas? Everyone keeps talking about him... I've never heard of him, he can't have done anything special.

Biddas=Brego, and he has done a lot of special. Some people have even composed rap music about him. :idea:
niko8

Postby Khaztropix » Sat May 31, 2014 9:05 pm

Really glad to see Biddas getting some well deserved respect. He makes a great Chief and it would be unwise of you to cross him.
Khaztropix
Prince of the Gingerbread Men
I ride horse with Gods
Khaztropix

Next

Return to House of Burgesses