Biddas, are you fine?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Biddas, are you fine?

Postby Champie » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:32 pm

alprice wrote:I don't want to suffer :|

I would guess that absent the clinical masochists, nobody wants to suffer, yet 99.99% of us suffer every day (I bet those unfortunate people in all the countries that nobody ever thinks about except when they are looking for something or someone to exploit suffer more than our shriveled privileged first world brains can fathom).

My guess is that we're doing something wrong - me, you, jorb, and the fictional character MushMouth created by jorb are all to blame!
Champie

Re: Biddas, are you fine?

Postby Brego » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:35 pm

Champie wrote:
alprice wrote:I don't want to suffer :|

I would guess that absent the clinical masochists, nobody wants to suffer, yet 99.99% of us suffer every day (I bet those unfortunate people in all the countries that nobody ever thinks about except when they are looking for something or someone to exploit suffer more than our shriveled privileged first world brains can fathom).

My guess is that we're doing something wrong - me, you, jorb, and the fictional character MushMouth created by jorb are all to blame!

You never do it right :)
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses