Today I was Murdered!!

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Today I was Murdered!!

Postby alloin » Tue May 13, 2014 12:50 pm

Kaios wrote:You were attacked and killed, of course there are scents. To collect them though you'll have to go back to where you were killed. Or find the location on the map and direct someone else there. Kind of confused how can you get a 90 bile character and not know this already though? Indian Tracking.

Totally this

How can someone have 90 humours and not know most of the game yet, guess you didn't had any slots filled in your gear ?

I feel so weak when i see those numbers...

Wish i didn't had to work for +12h / day but still earn as good :p
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby alprice » Tue May 13, 2014 1:01 pm

It's sad when you get killed :cry:

How do you play again? I can't decide so I look at other games.
Good luck to you!
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Postby Frakked » Tue May 13, 2014 4:53 pm

BallHog wrote:So I guess no scents are left?

Murder is going to leave scents... and with the new rules probably for at least a week. (Go back and read the patch notes with new Launch... not sure if it's listed or not)

So long as it wasn't the killer's claim/town... there should still be something there.

Moot though- if it was near Boston and Tribe- killer is likely safe behind his own walls and braziers.

Good luck getting justice.
Frakked

Postby BallHog » Tue May 13, 2014 6:55 pm

alloin wrote:
Kaios wrote:You were attacked and killed, of course there are scents. To collect them though you'll have to go back to where you were killed. Or find the location on the map and direct someone else there. Kind of confused how can you get a 90 bile character and not know this already though? Indian Tracking.

Totally this

How can someone have 90 humours and not know most of the game yet, guess you didn't had any slots filled in your gear ?

I feel so weak when i see those numbers...

Wish i didn't had to work for +12h / day but still earn as good :p

This was my first Salem experience as I stumbled upon the game in late February. After reading many forum posts I found I was lucky to find game at early restart after wipe. I had never died before or had any crime done against me. The few players I did come across in first few weeks of playing never gave me any trouble, one player ( Scarlet Irma ) even helped me in my first few days of playing.
Not really anything slotted. Hadnt really gotten into that yet, I think I had a coat or cape slotted with a smooth stone and arrow head.

I also work a full time job. I would plan my glutten between bed and work.

I looked at few different game last night, I even gave H&H 15 minutes of my time. I find my self back in Salem today I guess I still have an appetite for it. I was able to locate evidence but unable to reach camp in time. I might give it another try. Already around 15 humors each.
BallHog

Postby BallHog » Tue May 13, 2014 7:14 pm

Moot though- if it was near Boston and Tribe- killer is likely safe behind his own walls and braziers.

I don't think it was a member of the tribe as they would have made a post about already.
BallHog

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue May 13, 2014 7:14 pm

BallHog wrote:I looked at few different game last night, I even gave H&H 15 minutes of my time. I find my self back in Salem today I guess I still have an appetite for it. I was able to locate evidence but unable to reach camp in time. I might give it another try. Already around 15 humors each.

Sign the Treaty or I am going to kill you when you reach the camp your looking for. Do not choose to live another life of crime here in our lands.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby BallHog » Tue May 13, 2014 7:30 pm

jwhitehorn wrote:
BallHog wrote:I looked at few different game last night, I even gave H&H 15 minutes of my time. I find my self back in Salem today I guess I still have an appetite for it. I was able to locate evidence but unable to reach camp in time. I might give it another try. Already around 15 humors each.

Sign the Treaty or I am going to kill you when you reach the camp your looking for. Do not choose to live another life of crime here in our lands.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

From what I hear you only kill your alts
BallHog

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue May 13, 2014 7:43 pm

BallHog wrote:From what I hear you only kill your alts

So the questions you need to ask yourself is. Are you a real person? Or just simply my alt who has his fate already decided?

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Dallane » Tue May 13, 2014 10:26 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Binks » Wed May 14, 2014 3:04 am

Another criminal down. Do not help this man.
Binks

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses