The Cost of a Weak Leader

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

The Cost of a Weak Leader

Postby Ikpeip » Sat May 10, 2014 11:18 pm

Good evening,

The members of the encampments "Fort Rhodes" and "Fort McCoy" have for some time been living outside the Law. Tonight a Tribal party was spent to punish these criminals for their evil ways.

One of their senior members Goat was found hunting with a Treaty Traitor named Embryanna. Brona quickly engaged Goat as Mikus set off after the fleeing traitor.

As Goat's battle with Brona quickly turned into Brona beating Goat with Goat's own fist telling him to "stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself," Goat turned and ran, leaving Embryanna to her certain doom - for who can outrun Mikus (except possibly Rocky, of course)?

As Embryanna ran out of phlegm and was laid low, Goat managed to link up with two more of his town mates - unfortunately, I arrived on the scene at the same time, and Goat was knocked unconscious by his good friend Airagon, who's accuracy left a lot to be desired. Once Goat was out of commission, the other two criminals ran.

Mikus still had Embyranna under the hatchet, and we offered her life to her leader Airagon in exchange for a ransom. The weak leader had no interest beyond saving his own hide, however, and refused to save her.

Finally, Mikus, Brona and I went back to their towns, in which we could see them changing out of their soiled undergarments. Despite outnumbering the Braves three-to-one, it was quite clear they had no interest in tangling with such an elite fighting force.

After marking our territory, the Tribe returned home.

v/r,

"Dangerous" Dan Dabrowski

P.S. To any cowards still living at these towns who might want to try and salvage your honor, we'd love to do combat again.
Ikpeip

Re: The Cost of a Weak Leader

Postby alprice » Sat May 10, 2014 11:32 pm

All I have to say to you and all members of the tribe is Shut the ***** up! You are as bad as Claeyt! I won't lie and say that it didn't hurt me but get my name right you stupid ass... It's Embie, ok... Talk about fair fights, I didn't betray tribe, I asked for help and they betrayed me. Hey you got what you wanted, my character killed and me to know that the true character of tribe members I helped was revealed.
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Postby Ikpeip » Sat May 10, 2014 11:41 pm

alprice wrote:Talk about fair fights, I didn't betray tribe, I asked for help and they betrayed me.

You were warned your new friends would get you killed. Those who choose to live outside of the Law must be willing to accept the consequences. You followed a false prophet who made empty boasts of his strength and prowess, and he ran when it became time to turn words into action.

v/r,

-"Dangerous" Dan Dabrowski
Ikpeip

Postby creez » Sat May 10, 2014 11:47 pm

brona you did not hurt me at all i was ***** you up so you had to get dan to save your weak ass yes ya'll killed me but one on one you were died.
creez

Postby Ikpeip » Sat May 10, 2014 11:51 pm

creez wrote:brona you did not hurt me at all i was ***** you up so you had to get dan to save your weak ass yes ya'll killed me but one on one you were died.

Pfft, you ran before you even knew I was in the area because you were getting your clock cleaned. If you were ***** up Brona 1v1, how come you and your buddies still couldn't take us 4v2?

v/r,

"Dangerous" Dan Dabrowski
Ikpeip

Postby vienradzis » Sat May 10, 2014 11:56 pm

Sorrry Embryanna! But you chosed wrong friends. They didnt want to save you. so :( take care

P.S. you are nr. 31
vienradzis

Postby Brona » Sun May 11, 2014 12:05 am

creez wrote:brona you did not hurt me at all i was ***** you up so you had to get dan to save your weak ass yes ya'll killed me but one on one you were died.

You are a fool if you believed you were anything but ***** from the moment the fight started.
You landed one stab and that was because I used stomp to engage.

Also it was one of your "Friends" that landed the final blow... GG Terribads
Brona

Postby jwhitehorn » Sun May 11, 2014 12:46 am

Let this be a lesson for all to choose their friends wisely.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby alprice » Sun May 11, 2014 1:40 am

Losing my character was nothing to losing something else that I lost. And yea good luck to y'all! I don't deny I wrote it. I asked for help and I did not receive. Chalkie let me down and I went where I was welcome and defended the tribe till today when I was killed. It all sux!
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Postby jwhitehorn » Sun May 11, 2014 1:44 am

alprice wrote:Losing my character was nothing to losing something else that I lost.

I think she is talking about her reputation. Sucks you lost your reputation. Maybe now you will take your words and promises more seriously. Joining the Treaty just to later go frolock around with a bunch of criminals is a sure way to get yourself killed and your good name drug through the mud. Next time I hope you choose more wisely.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Next

Return to House of Burgesses