Question about the current salem political scene

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Question about the current salem political scene

Postby Darwoth » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:32 am

oh look it is the retard that tried to sell me imrielles year old map tiles :lol: :lol: :lol:

pretty sure "hand you your hat" when coming from this fellow means that he will give any potential antagonizers all of HIS hats thus they become YOUR hats and as so "he handed you your hat"
Darwoth

Postby Trenial » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:00 am

I'll remember reading those words about handing Paul his hat. ¦]
jwhitehorn wrote:It's too bad you're so politically connected
you would have made a great brave

TENT WIDTH

This area, is my area. No squatting allowed.
Trenial

Postby Inotdead » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:52 pm

DeepSixed wrote:You'd be damn lucky to catch me at home...

Well, how are you going to hand him his hat than, when he is at the door and you are wandering elsewhere?
What do your wandering skills have to do with anything anyways?

Seriously, people like you, who are incapable of basic logic concepts, are why I'd much rather support the tribe.
Claeyt wrote: I'm not saying it's right or justified that they steal or sell drugs or murder cops I'm saying that that's exactly what you would do if you were poor and desperate and Black.
Inotdead

Postby bocage » Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:41 pm

It is easy to find persons with anti-tribe sentiment. However no group of patriots is publicly organizing to stand against them. A group with such aims could probably get a lot of recruits. However there would be many tribe alts trying to join as well. This would seem to make such public recruitment not feasible. This leaves new players and casual players to fend for themselves and the scalp collection thread to grow.
bocage

Postby darnokpl » Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:45 pm

bocage wrote:It is easy to find persons with anti-tribe sentiment. However no group of patriots is publicly organizing to stand against them. A group with such aims could probably get a lot of recruits. However there would be many tribe alts trying to join as well. This would seem to make such public recruitment not feasible. This leaves new players and casual players to fend for themselves and the scalp collection thread to grow.

I have idea how to do this, but what is the point in wasting hours just for recruitation in game with 100 people online?
darnokpl

Postby bocage » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:41 am

darnokpl wrote:
I have idea how to do this, but what is the point in wasting hours just for recruitation in game with 100 people online?

It is my thought that if new players could be recruited, helped, socialized with, and feel some camaraderie rather than those persons grieved upon and have all effort they had put into the game erased, that it would increase the number of people online as well as player retention, and thus not be pointless. That the older player base has too much of a "King of the Mountain" and "Last Man Standing" mentality. Whereas there should be more of an ebb and flow and long term potential.
bocage

Postby cannibalkirby » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:15 am

I cringe everytime I read an Inotdead post... darwoth kissass is all that account is xD and all it will ever be
Ikpeip wrote:How can I be derailing my own thread?
cannibalkirby

Postby Inotdead » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:09 am

cannibalkirby wrote:I cringe everytime I read an Inotdead post... darwoth kissass is all that account is xD and all it will ever be

Oh, true, I totally forgot, that you have to be all edgy these days.
Wait, I'll fix this:

***** the treaty!
Darwoth, kis mi as!
Salem is good, shut up and play it!
Claeyt wrote: I'm not saying it's right or justified that they steal or sell drugs or murder cops I'm saying that that's exactly what you would do if you were poor and desperate and Black.
Inotdead

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses