nice siege guys

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: nice siege guys

Postby DemonEyes » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:15 am

Although the retardedness of a 400% outnumbering (800% until binks arrived) LOST battle makes me chortle.

I salute the attempt made to liven things up.

Take the loss and the ridicule as a learning experience, rebuild, plan and try to use the lessons learned for next time.

(and my personal feelings are, If you want coordination ensure the FNG does not have a vital role)
DemonEyes

Postby Nizuto » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:26 pm

While I admire the courage of the rebels, why wouldn't you trap the target that you're facing? With 8 people it should have been easy.

And don't tell me "hurr durr we started to lose because darwoth destroyed the canoe of one of our best players and binks showed up so we had to leave". That's stupid. Next time when a person is knocked out with those humors, protect it at all cost. How? Just stay around him. I'm serious just do it. If a person attempts the killing blow on your teammate, he just marked his death sentence as it's the perfect moment to stomp him, box him, and kill him.

And why the hell would people run away from 1 tribe member and a raider? It was the perfect opportunity to kill one of the tribe's best men...pff

I swear this is all staged by the tribe. There's no "***** the Treaty". There's no russian army that awaits the perfect opportunity to strike. Everybody is the tribe's alt trying to stage scenes to make the game alive.
Nizuto

Postby AmmaBoss » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:29 pm

Well you can't blame them. They were inexperience and attack Darwoth near a decent size lake but battle can last hours on water even if it 8 vs 1.
AmmaBoss

Postby Kaios » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:31 pm

Nizuto wrote:Everybody is the tribe's alt trying to stage scenes to make the game alive.

That would be a fairly elaborate scheme all in the effort of keeping a game alive that they don't seem too thrilled about at the moment
Kaios

Postby Ikpeip » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:47 pm

Good afternoon,

Everyone should listen to Nizuto's raiding and combat advice, based on his previous successes in both. Like the time he....

Well....

...anyhow, I'm sure he wouldn't run his mouth on topics he has no clue about. Right?

Faithfully,

-PmP
Ikpeip

Postby Nizuto » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:34 pm

Ikpeip wrote:Good afternoon,

Everyone should listen to Nizuto's raiding and combat advice, based on his previous successes in both. Like the time he....

Well....

...anyhow, I'm sure he wouldn't run his mouth on topics he has no clue about. Right?

Faithfully,

-PmP

While I don't have real combat experience on salem, me and my group are practicing pvp between each other and figuring ways to deal with criminals like you.

While we never raider or attacked anyone, we've been observing the tribe's movement and how they work since the summer of 2013.

Our common knowledge for a game like this comes from HnH. All our mistakes for this type of game have been done there. And it was shown by the fact that you guys never found our location on Plymouth.

I tried to support cannibalkirby with his raid attempt on Plymouth but he didn't seemed to care that much and left me without any response.
I tried to support Mushibag with some info related to this server, but he doesn't seem to give some feedback. Lovely.
This showed me how much these "***** the treaty" people care about having the tribe down. All they do is tease the tribe. They don't attempt to use their veteran experience to take the chief down. Pretty sad. They probably signed the treaty secretly and spy on those stupid enough to trust them.
Nizuto

Postby Trenial » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:12 pm

There is no anti tribe, its a crack pot of a joke. A false delirium of a front. It exists in peoples minds, maybe even the heart, and no where else. There are no faction(s), no cooperation or coordinated efforts. Nothing.
jwhitehorn wrote:It's too bad you're so politically connected
you would have made a great brave

TENT WIDTH

This area, is my area. No squatting allowed.
Trenial

Postby Mereni » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:08 pm

Trenial wrote:There is no anti tribe, its a crack pot of a joke. A false delirium of a front. It exists in peoples minds, maybe even the heart, and no where else. There are no faction(s), no cooperation or coordinated efforts. Nothing.

This, sadly, has always been true and will probably continue to be until this game dies. The entire rebellion has consisted of a great deal of forum warrioring and big talk, but in the actual game it has been people hiding in their bases until they were raided and then calling it a victory when they managed to alt vault their valuables. Plus, I think Mushibag killed some newbies once who were using the old Reservation to learn the game, as we often let them do.

Once or twice there's been the hope of a real resistance, but the kind of asshattery displayed by people like Colesie, and the outright lack of any combat ability shown by most players not in the tribe has pretty much put paid to anything like that.
Mereni

Postby Ikpeip » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:40 am

Nizuto wrote:While I don't have real combat experience on salem, me and my group are practicing pvp between each other and figuring ways to deal with criminals like you.

You "fight" the tribe by playing within your walls using wooden swords... and have the audacity to pass judgement on the siegers! Even if this was their first raid, they've got more practical experience than you at this point. And more courage.

Nizuto wrote:While we never raider or attacked anyone, we've been observing the tribe's movement and how they work since the summer of 2013.

So you watched as Ainran was driven from their home? Sat by as Dorset Manor's fighters were summoned online and stripped of their armor? Spectated as Jamestown was plundered? Observed as hapless lilypad farmers met their maker on the shores of Providence?

Nizuto wrote:I tried to support cannibalkirby with his raid attempt on Plymouth but he didn't seemed to care that much and left me without any response.
I tried to support Mushibag with some info related to this server, but he doesn't seem to give some feedback. Lovely.
This showed me how much these "***** the treaty" people care about having the tribe down. All they do is tease the tribe. They don't attempt to use their veteran experience to take the chief down. Pretty sad.

Your poor judgement in the past is not a strong argument that your judgement today is sound. You're no better than those you belittle - you talk rebellion while hiding, cowering fearfully.

Nizuto wrote:Our common knowledge for a game like this comes from HnH. All our mistakes for this type of game have been done there.

I've seen the poor quality of your help thread. Your common knowledge lacks common sense.

Nizuto wrote:And it was shown by the fact that you guys never found our location on Plymouth.

Hide. Cower. Talk of how you'll do something... someday. It's all you know, and all you can do.

Faithfully,

-PmP
Ikpeip

Postby Brona » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:36 am

Nizuto wrote:you guys never found our location on Plymouth.

Pics or you're a liar and a ******.
Brona

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses