nice siege guys

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: nice siege guys

Postby enemyunknown » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:34 am

Nizuto wrote:While I don't have real combat experience on salem...

Didn't read next.
enemyunknown

Postby DeepSixed » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:37 am

Nizuto wrote:While I admire the courage of the rebels, why wouldn't you trap the target that you're facing? With 8 people it should have been easy.

And don't tell me "hurr durr we started to lose because darwoth destroyed the canoe of one of our best players and binks showed up so we had to leave". That's stupid. Next time when a person is knocked out with those humors, protect it at all cost. How? Just stay around him. I'm serious just do it. If a person attempts the killing blow on your teammate, he just marked his death sentence as it's the perfect moment to stomp him, box him, and kill him.

And why the hell would people run away from 1 tribe member and a raider? It was the perfect opportunity to kill one of the tribe's best men...pff

I swear this is all staged by the tribe. There's no "***** the Treaty". There's no russian army that awaits the perfect opportunity to strike. Everybody is the tribe's alt trying to stage scenes to make the game alive.

ditto

Tribe once tried to stage the killing of their own membership to 'scare' me into paying... a person who was supposedly 'nice' to me.

They have more in common with radical Islam than any faction I have ever seen... if you aren't Tribe... who cares what atrocities they inflict upon you to achieve their goals? They have no limits... period.

Hardcore Tribe is all about Psychological Warfare... they'll man up when they have too. They are perfectly willing to play dirty too.

They are not trustworthy. Period. Today's buddy is tomorrow mark. Your choice...
DeepSixed

Postby Inotdead » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:17 pm

DeepSixed wrote:They are not trustworthy. Period. Today's buddy is tomorrow mark. Your choice...

How can an organisation, that enforces law and justice be not trustworthy?

I may have chosen the life of a criminal, but it was my own decision, I surely don't blame tribe for that.
Comparing them to a terrorist radical group is just silly, not to mention, that you can not simply join one, whereas there is no difficulty in signing the treaty and living your life in peace and prosperity.
Claeyt wrote: I'm not saying it's right or justified that they steal or sell drugs or murder cops I'm saying that that's exactly what you would do if you were poor and desperate and Black.
Inotdead

Postby Brona » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:35 pm

DeepSixed wrote:I've been drinking again.
Brona

Postby alprice » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:02 pm

I would like to see one person that was in tribal protection say that they were harmed in any way. Speak up people. I love all people and are friends with both sides. Those who don't join and want to live in peace and those who would like to see the tribe die. It's all a game or is it. Embie is NOT happy with this game anymore.
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Postby Yasso » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:28 pm

alprice wrote:Embie is NOT happy with this game anymore.

nobodycares
Yasso

Postby alprice » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:40 pm

I care about you Yasso!! NOT!!!
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Postby Binks » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:02 am

Nizuto wrote:And why the hell would people run away from 1 tribe member?

Would you like to fight me 1v1? It's a perfect opportunity to kill me.
Binks

Postby Nizuto » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:11 pm

Binks wrote:Would you like to fight me 1v1? It's a perfect opportunity to kill me.

1v1 with a member of the criminal group who use sabotage and deceive in order to obtain their goal?
Nope.
Nizuto

Postby Darwoth » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:26 pm

it is pretty easy to set up a fight nobody else can interfere in via the providence claim
Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses