nice siege guys

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

nice siege guys

Postby Darwoth » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:00 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

Re: nice siege guys

Postby Yasso » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:02 pm

Darwoth wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Any more details please?
Yasso

Postby Darwoth » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:10 pm

8 random tards from spatsville, vigorous acorns and another town sieged my outpost this morning, i managed to KO one of them in a 6v1 boat fight and kept him in combat while the other 5 tried to kill me for approximately 2.5 hours until good ol binks arrived on the scene, now that there were two of the renowned serverlords in one location fear took hold some ran and logged/ported immediately, others scattered leaving their friends to fend for themselves. binks killed water KO guy, then we managed to get another of them in the aftermath. honey badger got to the area and the three of us went to their town where greed and his 7 townmates refused to come out.
Darwoth

Postby Judaism » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:18 pm

Binks did what ..... he helped you ?
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Yasso » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:19 pm

Judaism wrote:Binks did what ..... he helped you ?

Why are you so amazed?
It has been that way for a while..
Yasso

Postby Darwoth » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:21 pm

why wouldn't binks help me?
Darwoth

Postby Binks » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:26 pm

Darwoth wrote:until good ol binks arrived on the scene, now that there were two of the renowned serverlords in one location fear took hold some ran and logged/ported immediately, others scattered leaving their friends to fend for themselves.

It's been confirmed that I'm still so scary people just yell "SCATTER" as soon as they see me come into view. I've never seen so many people run so fast in all of my time playing Salem. I felt like I was the police and I rolled up on a bunch of gang bangers mugging one person.

Nobody ***** with Darwoth and gets away with it. Not while Officer Binks is on patrol.

Binks

Postby Suffragium » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:33 pm

Binks wrote:
Darwoth wrote:until good ol binks arrived on the scene, now that there were two of the renowned serverlords in one location fear took hold some ran and logged/ported immediately, others scattered leaving their friends to fend for themselves.

It's been confirmed that I'm still so scary people just yell "SCATTER" as soon as they see me come into view. I've never seen so many people run so fast in all of my time playing Salem. I felt like I was the police and I rolled up on a bunch of gang bangers mugging one person.

Nobody ***** with Darwoth and gets away with it. Not while Officer Binks is on patrol.

:lol:
Something deep or funny
Suffragium

Postby niko8 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:44 pm

I confirm once again that Darwoth is a bag user, i have no clue how he destroyed canoe on the water. Anyway he should be grateful for binks who saved his solo ass...
niko8

Postby Darwoth » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:49 pm

niko8 wrote:I confirm once again that Darwoth is a bag user, i have no clue how he destroyed canoe on the water. Anyway he should be grateful for binks who saved his solo ass...

lol that wasn't you now was it niko?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(btw, not my problem if you don't know how to fight. that includes on water, mountains and other special circumstances)
Darwoth

Next

Return to House of Burgesses