A shameful deed, indeed!

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

A shameful deed, indeed!

Postby KEYESSENCE » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:31 pm

I am a budding Salem-mer and I am working hard to make this game fun and exciting to me. Today, I log in to find my gates busted down and items stolen! Yesterday, there were items taken as well and now, its getting old! Today there was a scent left... FINALLY. I tracked it to the large and sacred tribe of TAH-LE-QUAH! Surprisingly, it's not far (2-4 mins) from Boston at all and the one who had committed the crime wasn't there. Please Tahlequah, repent from your sins and turn toward a higher purpose, for your fall from greatness is at hand. I am a mere nobody but, someone, somewhere is watching you and your life is what they will take as you have taken from me my things. I will pray for you. :cry:
KEYESSENCE

Re: A shameful deed, indeed!

Postby Judaism » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:34 pm

It really gets bored, stop it and try something new.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby alprice » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:18 pm

I find this story heart breaking! I hope you are ok and someone helps you! Pay no attention to the haters. They always gonna hate.
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Postby Suffragium » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:51 pm

I'll throw some goods and cash at you. PM me your hs.
Something deep or funny
Suffragium

Postby er-queent8r » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:56 am

I am sure if the tribe was involved you must have committed a crime. They just don't kill people for no reason.
pietin1 wrote:this was for JC only not his ass lickers.

Proud to be a JC ass licker!
er-queent8r

Postby Dallane » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:29 am

KEYESSENCE wrote:I am a budding Salem-mer and I am working hard to make this game fun and exciting to me. Today, I log in to find my gates busted down and items stolen! Yesterday, there were items taken as well and now, its getting old! Today there was a scent left... FINALLY. I tracked it to the large and sacred tribe of TAH-LE-QUAH! Surprisingly, it's not far (2-4 mins) from Boston at all and the one who had committed the crime wasn't there. Please Tahlequah, repent from your sins and turn toward a higher purpose, for your fall from greatness is at hand. I am a mere nobody but, someone, somewhere is watching you and your life is what they will take as you have taken from me my things. I will pray for you. :cry:

Cool more MM alt spam. Shut up ******
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Mereni » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:50 am

Hey, dumbasses. It's not a tribe post, just like every other thread of this nature is not a tribe post. Way to welcome a new poster.

Also, I don't know who this is, or who in the tribe got him, but I advise you, Keyessence, to either sign the treaty and live on the coast in safety, or move Much further into the wilderness where you might remain unseen for a little longer than you did. The Tribe is the undisputed rulers of the server and 'wishing' for our demise isn't going to cut it.
Mereni

Postby alagar » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:16 am

So that was you? They guy on bostom crying "WHYYYYYYYYYYYY TASQUELAH"?

Nice to meet you :lol:
REMOVE STALLS!
alagar

Postby er-queent8r » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:42 am

TE QUIL LA yeah that makes everything better.
pietin1 wrote:this was for JC only not his ass lickers.

Proud to be a JC ass licker!
er-queent8r

Postby imrielle » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:03 am

Tequila does, in fact, make everything better. ¦] :mrgreen:
imrielle
Customer

Next

Return to House of Burgesses