Well, Potjeh forced me to have a culture-filled evening

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Well, Potjeh forced me to have a culture-filled evening

Postby Tylan » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:14 pm

Today my base was destroyed; wiped clean like the ***** posterior of a pouting child. I had left it alone too long and, being away from the teet that sustained it, this feisty toddler wined and cried until it was discovered and smashed to pieces like so many building blocks mid-tantrum. With the assured security of a self-locking sippy cup lid, I had thought myself safe, having survived for so long in the last server with minimal upkeep. But this new world is harsh, like diaper rash, with many lessons and schooling to be provided to those who take it for granted.

Outside my gates stood two signs. One featured the now infamous invitation to some kind of tribe thing, here given in spoilers to avoid the rage that surely accompanies it:

The second, something I can't quite explain, but am confident has some message behind it, also in spoilers as it could offend the sensibilities of some of the younger crowd here. NSFW if you're a petulant, swaddled babe:

I don't know why my base was destroyed as Paul won't return my SnapChats per the norm, but I can only assume the locking of topicless topics had something to do with it. So, thanks Potjeh, for indirectly wrecking my ****. For all the rest of the cool kids who lived around me, lock your doors and hide your kids. Seriously. Lock your gates. My closest neighbor was also hit and I don't think much will stop what should be known moving forward as the "Rage of the Paymaster" or its inevitable sequel, "the Rage of the Paymaster II: Tax Season."
jorb wrote:you fat-fingered, trigger happy nabbly-boos.

We write as a defense against the void, against the unknown that is the other side of death.
-C. Leland
Tylan

Re: Well, Potjeh forced me to have a culture-filled evening

Postby idiotul1 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:17 pm

Since you already got found, in what direction from providence are you?
idiotul1

Postby Kaios » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:19 pm

Tylan wrote:SnapChats

:geek:
Kaios

Postby Tylan » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:20 pm

idiotul1 wrote:Since you already got found, in what direction from providence are you?

1 hr east

We write as a defense against the void, against the unknown that is the other side of death.
-C. Leland
Tylan

Postby Kaios » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:25 pm

But how is that Potjeh's fault for locking the threads? What more information could have possibly been gained that would have been useful and would they have even posted anything more before the actual raid? You already had the date and general time of something that was about to occur. I don't know what else you need to warrant some increased caution??????
Kaios

Postby Tylan » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:32 pm

Kaios wrote:But how is that Potjeh's fault for locking the threads? What more information could have possibly been gained that would have been useful and would they have even posted anything more before the actual raid? You already had the date and general time of something that was about to occur. I don't know what else you need to warrant some increased caution??????

Off the top of my head (because I sincerely haven't spoken to Paul), I would guess it could be used for the inevitable event as well and have provided a place for speculation and some back-and-forth. The better question is why the post would have been closed within the guidelines of the forums. But to think on such topics is above my standing and all I'm left with is the smoldering ruin of my once pleasant little homestead. Plus I don't want to get flagged for derailing or reposting this just because Paul's topics were locked. That is not why I posted this. I'm less one base now.

-C. Leland
Tylan

Postby jwhitehorn » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:52 pm

Man so much drama! This thread is so worthy of its place here in HoB. I can't believe the Paymaster did that to you.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Tylan » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:59 pm

jwhitehorn wrote:Man so much drama! This thread is so worthy of its place here in HoB. I can't believe the Paymaster did that to you.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

Can't wait til he's done with his ban so I can get an explanation. Seriously, he didn't have to kill all of my turkeys and then leave the coop so I could see he had killed them all.

He's out for blood :(

-C. Leland
Tylan

Postby Jalpha » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:18 pm

I don't even care that you made this up. It amused me for 30-45 seconds.
Professor Gu Zhongmao wrote:These projects are beautiful to scientists, but nightmarish to engineers
Jalpha

Postby Trenial » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:06 am

What Jalpha really said...
Jalpha wrote:I ain't even +in mad drag.

Tylan's post confirmed not drag enough.
jwhitehorn wrote:It's too bad you're so politically connected
you would have made a great brave

TENT WIDTH

This area, is my area. No squatting allowed.
Trenial

Next

Return to House of Burgesses