Tribal Assistance as a simple Farmer/Trader

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Tribal Assistance as a simple Farmer/Trader

Postby Ikpeip » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:57 am

Jalpha wrote:Citation required.

Try to keep up, sweetheart.

Faithfully,

-PmP
Ikpeip

Postby Jalpha » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:02 am

I was just hoping for more of a story, it looks like only one of the old GH crew ever lived in that town. Peter was never really associated with them. Additionally the base sounds to have been largely abandoned, or was used mainly as a lumber camp from the retardedly high number of boards you found there...

There are some perplexing mysteries surrounding the thread you linked. I was hoping for an actual story/explanation instead of... More questions...
Last edited by Jalpha on Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Professor Gu Zhongmao wrote:These projects are beautiful to scientists, but nightmarish to engineers
Jalpha

Postby Trenial » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:03 am

Potjeh wrote:My my, what an interesting string of IPs you post from. You sure get around a lot.

Isn't that jumping to conclusions?
jwhitehorn wrote:It's too bad you're so politically connected
you would have made a great brave

TENT WIDTH

This area, is my area. No squatting allowed.
Trenial

Postby mlcoleman12 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:27 am

Well as inticipated I'm ganing flak. I am not a sock puppet in fact I am a semi vet, who joined slightly after the epic purity Nerf. It interests me that you have decided to attack the concept that I play with other people I live with that don't care about forums or even play regularly. I expected this kind of response from players but not a mod. I am not really going to argue too much or even reply to this forum topic, the main point was to show that not all of the hype/drama is what it's built up to be. Kaaeldroman is my buddy who hasn't played in quite awhile and his Homestead is farrrrr in the wilderness when he was still playing. Type in his HS if it's still posted and you will find a fun rotted base ripe to pilfer. I'm a normal guy who enjoys the drama free aspects of developing Martin, building my homestead, and maintaining a friendly helpful atmosphere. I'll be on in maybe 15 mins, if you want to give me more flak. I never said people should do anything regarding the tribe, but I wanted to express my experience in response to the massive hate train on these forums.

A humble trader,
Yup just 1,
Martin Mcfly
mlcoleman12

Postby Dadalama » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:52 am

I've known him for a while. He was my neighbor for a long time before my main was killed. He's always flown straight with me.
Dadalama

Postby Potjeh » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:18 am

Oh cool, I didn't realize I lived there. You should tell me these things so I know when to ragequit.
Potjeh

Postby mlcoleman12 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:57 am

Thanks dada,

So last thing, as I am kinda drunk and had a good day, the fact that you were able to look at IPs and call out specific accounts and questioning me as a sockpuppet for the tribe, considering the MASSIVE number of accusations of sock puppeting on these forums, makes the massive amount of hatemongering on these forums even more apparent. I don't really care about party politics either way, but when several forum posters talk about sock puppeting for stupid comments and no mod makes a post, but I make a single, completely opinion/experience based post, and I get called out for the accounts using my houses' IP address, it kind of confuses me about where the priorities are. Do what you want, have fun, its a damn game, but please, PLEASE, don't try to call me a liar or some kind of fake just because I decided to share my personal experience on a public forum
mlcoleman12

Postby Potjeh » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:00 am

Just giving a bit of context for the forum readers. And it is kinda weird that you'd trade with housemates, doubly so if it involves the forums.
Potjeh

Postby mlcoleman12 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:36 am

Woo this is actually kind of fun as I get more drunk! So wait, It is weird that in a very limited social game, I asked my housemates who play, to post on my forum posts to give me credit for a good trader to boost the trust of other salem community members? YET, when other community members, who post often, and actually post with far less experiential content, and more completely opinion based, hate mongering kind statements, no IP address investigation into apparent "sockpuppeting" is done? AND despite the fact that you were able to produce the account names of my roomates in less than a day after my post, all the other sockpuppet accusation posts towards any member on this forum have not been followed up with immediate responses about other potential situations? Listen, do your thing, you are a mod, and if there is some crazy kind of drama going on behind the scenes then I apologize, but seriously, I did a simple search after Is saw this with the keyword "sockpuppet" and found like 15 threads without a mod EVER posting other accounts from a IP address. Seems kinda odd that the one time a player actually posts a statement that isn't "***** THE TRIBE" it comes under heavy scrutiny for genuine posting. Good luck to all of my fellow settlers out there, and I look forward to foundation of Hill Valley in the coming weeks.

Your humble traider,
yup just 1, no matter what they say, WORDS cant bring me DOWN!!!!!,
Martin Mcfly
mlcoleman12

Postby Potjeh » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:37 am

Other people have enough sense to use different proxies for their sockpuppet accounts.

I do totally believe the roommate story, though. Say, do you sell bridges too? I'd love to buy one.
Potjeh

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses