Tribal Assistance as a simple Farmer/Trader

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Tribal Assistance as a simple Farmer/Trader

Postby Jalpha » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:24 pm

Wow Mereni, way to make out like you totally missed the point.

Everybody already understood that he was talking about y'all however, so your attempted reflection of the insult just makes you look retarded.
Professor Gu Zhongmao wrote:These projects are beautiful to scientists, but nightmarish to engineers
Jalpha

Postby Brona » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:57 am

GREAT SCOTT MARTY! THERE ARE ****** EVERYWHERE!
Brona

Postby Dallane » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:33 am

Mereni wrote:
Dallane wrote:
Mereni wrote:Intimidation I'll give you, that happens, but I don't recall any bribery. I don't recall a need for it. The sockpuppeting though, we mostly don't talk about it because it won't do much good to deny it with the forums the way they are. But the truth is we don't sockpuppet or ask anyone else to..

Of course you lie. You and several others have your favorite lies you like to repeat over and over until I think you might even believe them yourselves. That's why I spend little effort trying to refute. Except for feeling sorry for those who might be discouraged from playing Salem by what they see you say on the forums, I don't think it's worth the time and effort, Salem being what it is right now.

Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Noble » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:41 am

Theirs alot more than just Dallane making Salem not worth the time and effort it demands.
Noble

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses