with all of the recent corn controversy....

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: with all of the recent corn controversy....

Postby Cheena » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:46 pm

Image™
Trust your enemies more than your friends. Your enemies will never betray you.
loftar wrote:***** the treaty.

(Note: Citation is severely out of context.)
Cheena

Postby Dallane » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:01 pm

Cheena wrote:Image™

This

Corn has been around for a long ass time.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby idiotul1 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:08 pm

Darwoth wrote:
since you do not know what you are talking about please refrain from responding to my posts until such a time as you do.

You should refrain yourself from posting in this forum because of your SQL Injections to get your stuffs on your main. It's illegal.
Last edited by idiotul1 on Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
idiotul1

Postby Greb » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:09 pm

I've been using corn since start, managed to plant seeds before Jorbtar nuked it... i did lose alot of packages though:S
Greb

Postby Judaism » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:16 pm

I demand an apology of Cleayt.

He simply called me a lair after I said this:
Judaism wrote:I can confirm that the planted corn still exists, but at the current stage of the game its too precious to trade.

JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Claeyt » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:26 pm

Greb wrote:I've been using corn since start, managed to plant seeds before Jorbtar nuked it... i did lose alot of packages though:S

Do you still have corn or were the fields nuked as well?

Darwoth wrote:since you do not know what you are talking about please refrain from responding to my posts until such a time as you do.

Who has actually traded it then. Simply show me 1 kernal in a barrel and I'll pay you 5s for just showing it.

1. The Thanksgiving packages were not re-given to us. None of the bonus packages were.

2. The Dev's forgot to take out the packages that were given but never collected. Some people had corn and the Plymouth Rock Open Beta stuff from that. The Dev's removed all of that in the first week or 2 of Providence opening.

3. Some people said that they had already planted corn before they wiped but I've been told that the Dev's wiped those fields as well.

4. I have not seen corn since the second week. I have not been able to trade for corn from anyone in-game.

5. Tradewinds is not a moderator. He has gotten packages from bug hunts.

6. Why wouldn't anybody be actually selling it after a month and a half of being able to plant and grow it. It wouldn't be precious after maybe 10 rotations of it.

Tradewinds is taking pre-orders of corn to troll Biddas/Brego and he has been reported for trolling on the Tradewinds section of the forum. I like Tradewinds and he's better than this trolling. New players count on the Trade section to get stuff. He should move his trolling to where it's supposed to be and Brego should start taking a breath before he posts.

Judaism wrote:He simply called me a lair after I said this:
Judaism wrote:I can confirm that the planted corn still exists, but at the current stage of the game its too precious to trade.

If you've had a month and a half to plant it then you should have plenty. Simply show me one, single kernel of corn and I will apologize

For all new players reading this: Corn is not in game yet. Do not try and trade for it. It is a scam unless you see it in the Barrel first.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Darwoth » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:28 pm

:lol: :lol:

claeyt cant figure out why nobody would sell corn when they were one of a small handful who had it.
Darwoth

Postby Darwoth » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:31 pm

also i will show you corn right now if you stand in the middle of town and declare yourself a retard.
Darwoth

Postby alprice » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:10 pm

I agree, he needs to appologize, give Biddas an admiral hat, and anything Darwoth demands. Also, appologize to Judaism. Yes I said it. :D
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Postby Claeyt » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:16 pm

If any corn is out there, then the dev's probably missed wiping some of the fields that were already planted and I hope they finish the job. Don't get too attached to any seeds you may have saved.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses