Tradewinds bought corn from me and trying to sell.

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Tradewinds bought corn from me and trying to sell.

Postby Darwoth » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:10 pm

the option was to spend 3 seconds deleting the spam and tell him not to do it before banning for a day or two if it continued, instead you chose to be a colesieesque ***** like usual.
Darwoth

Postby Potjeh » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:21 pm

He was banned for a day prior to that. And that ban was after multiple threads of his got closed.
Potjeh

Postby Kaios » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:30 pm

You guys are weird if you like that crazy dude or feel he adds anything positive. Especially Darwoth cuz I thought he was living a Spartan existence and disliked everyone but he's defending a retard so idk. I'll admit I don't read this forum very thoroughly but I have never seen a post from that guy that wasn't insulting to someone in some manner, spam or just incoherent babble.
Kaios

Postby Dallane » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:35 pm

Kaios wrote:You guys are weird if you like that crazy dude or feel he adds anything positive. Especially Darwoth cuz I thought he was living a Spartan existence and disliked everyone but he's defending a retard so idk. I'll admit I don't read this forum very thoroughly but I have never seen a post from that guy that wasn't insulting to someone in some manner, spam or just incoherent babble.

Darwoth is full on tribe now so he gots to take up the bidas cause.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Mereni » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:50 pm

Dallane wrote:Darwoth is full on tribe now so he gots to take up the bidas cause.

Don't be silly. Darwoth can do what he wants. Biddas' forum personality made me cringe and I'm rather glad for a break from it.

I do think permabanning is a silly thing though, and people who keep breaking the rules or whatever should just be given progressively longer bans till they either learn their lesson or go away. But I guess that would mean a lot more work.
Mereni

Postby enemyunknown » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:10 pm

Kaios wrote:Darwoth... defending a retard

Retard is defending a retard - what's new in it? Darwoth is defending retarded Ukraine just like his pathetic president Obama does.
enemyunknown

Postby Mereni » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:21 pm

enemyunknown wrote:

Retard is defending a retard - what's new in it? Darwoth is defending retarded Ukraine just like his pathetic president Obama does.

I don't understand why so many on the forum have been being so hurtful towards an entire country just to rile up a single man. One who isn't even here anymore to hear it, yet the hate continues. Why?
Mereni

Postby AcuaArkane » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:14 pm

Mereni wrote:
enemyunknown wrote:

I don't understand why so many on the forum have been being so hurtful towards an entire country just to rile up a single man. One who isn't even here anymore to hear it, yet the hate continues. Why?

Human beings in general focus more on negatives rather than positives, as a result they enjoy discussing negative things respectively.
AcuaArkane

Postby Cheena » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:41 am

Mereni wrote:
enemyunknown wrote:

Just ignore him like everyone else do ¦]
Trust your enemies more than your friends. Your enemies will never betray you.
loftar wrote:***** the treaty.

(Note: Citation is severely out of context.)
Cheena

Postby enemyunknown » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:01 am

enemyunknown

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses