Tradewinds bought corn from me and trying to sell.

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Tradewinds bought corn from me and trying to sell.

Postby svino2 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:28 pm

My friend told me that Tradewinds is currently celebrating the ban of biddas together with all of his town (ALL of the mods, Jorb and Loftar and President Vladimir Putin himself). They have been confirmed to have ballons and cake, and Putin even brought some royal quality caviar.

Don't even try to crash the party, Jorb and Loftar spawned a 20 meter high cliff to surround the town, and conjured about 300 braziers, all covered in 6 layer plank walls. The only way to get in and out of the village is to be teleported. Good thing everyone in the town is mods and developers. (Putin isn't actually either, but doesn't need to leave the town. He is busy training the developer exclusive ridable bears and glutting all the food made from the 100% mercury water well that was also spawned in the village.)
svino2

Postby mosyo_meurseult » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:08 pm

Darwoth wrote:
mosyo_meurseult wrote:Image

you were both logging on every day and were making constant adjustments trying to keep me from killing you, that is not "stopped playing" :lol: :lol:

mosyo_meurseult

Postby Trenial » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:27 pm

Hey, hey, hey! Hey you guys...

You gonna let me in?
jwhitehorn wrote:It's too bad you're so politically connected
you would have made a great brave

TENT WIDTH

This area, is my area. No squatting allowed.
Trenial

Postby Killface » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:48 pm

Darwoth wrote:
apparently abandoned bases have summonable 80 stat dirtnaps with skulls inside.

Wouldn't it be dirtnappers or something? Also, what? Lmao nobody got summoned madcuzbad

Ikpeip wrote:Good evening,
Killface wrote:If we abandon our new base to set up on better purity again are you gonna sit outside for 8 days waiting for an old bell to run out of authority before you gather the nuts to break in and post a 'raid video'?

*unfunny youtube video*

Faithfully,

-PmP

Do you collectively huff paint?
Ive met wagonburners with that problem before, passing the paper sack back and forth with a blue ring around their lips..
or is that just from slurpin on poopoo's smurfsized ***** for cashshop goodies?
Killface

Postby Inotdead » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:52 pm

Potjeh wrote:And that's a permaban.

What a wonderful time to be alive

alprice wrote:I stand up for what I believe in.

You're either blind or delusional. Brego talks **** about people all the time, provoked or not.
He may be good and nice if you play together for all I care, but his forum persona is unbearable.

AcuaArkane wrote:Maybe he will cool down for a bit.. And mature a little.

More realistically, he will just threaten to kill all moderators and add "the Mod-slayer" to his signature.

Whatever. No more "happiness corn" I guess ¦]
Claeyt wrote: I'm not saying it's right or justified that they steal or sell drugs or murder cops I'm saying that that's exactly what you would do if you were poor and desperate and Black.
Inotdead

Postby Dallane » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:06 am

alprice wrote:The Dev's could please fix this by just adding stalls. I have bought from trade winds and Biddas and had no trouble with either. I do however do not agree with trade winds calling Biddas a scammer to get people to stop trading with Biddas. Throwing that first stone... Biddas is banned and this is not good because he loves the game and loves to add a little spice to the forum.

Just because you had a good experience with him doesn't mean everyone else has. It doesn't make him any less of the scammer that he is. Him being banned is a step in the right direction for this forum. He adds absolutely nothing to the community.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Ikpeip » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:44 am

Good evening,
Killface wrote:

Do you collectively huff paint?
Ive met wagonburners with that problem before, passing the paper sack back and forth with a blue ring around their lips..

I am shocked (shocked!) to find that someone of your sophisticated wit associates with those who huff paint.

Killface wrote:or is that just from slurpin on poopoo's smurfsized ***** for cashshop goodies?

You seem upset. Is it because we killed you and four of your friends, drove you from your home, and then chased you all out of that town too with nothing but the sheer terror of our presence?

Or is it because we already have horses, and you don't?

Faithfully,

-PmP
Ikpeip

Postby AcuaArkane » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:04 pm

Dallane wrote:
alprice wrote:The Dev's could please fix this by just adding stalls. I have bought from trade winds and Biddas and had no trouble with either. I do however do not agree with trade winds calling Biddas a scammer to get people to stop trading with Biddas. Throwing that first stone... Biddas is banned and this is not good because he loves the game and loves to add a little spice to the forum.

Just because you had a good experience with him doesn't mean everyone else has. It doesn't make him any less of the scammer that he is. Him being banned is a step in the right direction for this forum. He adds absolutely nothing to the community.

He adds something to the community. While he might not be fluent in English and his posts might be hard to read, however he still shapes our community in a way, you can think about it like adding a teaspoon of salt to a nice cup of tea. Some people find him amusing and are devastated to see him get banned, while others rather find him to be a "pain in the ass".
My point - You cannot say that he adds nothing to the community, because that statement is simply wrong.
AcuaArkane

Postby Darwoth » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:07 pm

pretty sure biddas contributes to the community a lot more than retards like potjeh.
Darwoth

Postby Potjeh » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:08 pm

I am sad that he got permabanned, but there were just no other options after such persistent spam.
Potjeh

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses