Tradewinds bought corn from me and trying to sell.

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Tradewinds bought corn from me and trying to sell.

Postby Claeyt » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:45 am

Mereni wrote:I don't understand why so many on the forum have been being so hurtful towards an entire country just to rile up a single man. One who isn't even here anymore to hear it, yet the hate continues. Why?

Because there's probably 40 players from Russia on the forum and maybe 5 from Ukraine that I've met. Biddas was the only one that was really on the forum full time.

It's okay.....

The hate is just the Russians lashing out because they know they are living in a Proto-Fascist Oligarchic Kleptocracy. There's nothing any of them can do about it and most of them are the children of the rich there anyways. The Crimean mistake will prove to be Putin's and 'New Russia's' worst one so far. It's further alienated them and has exiled them into 100 years of a one product economy with no hope of future economic development. 20 years from now, after Ukraine joins the EU and their GDP/capita climbs higher than Russia (like Poland's, The Baltic States's and the rest of the EU in Eastern Europe) Russia will still be trying to salvage something out of their slowly rusting heap of a country.

Always remember that the state of California has a higher GDP than Russia with 1/3 the people and Texas isn't far behind them either with 1/5 the people.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Inotdead » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:38 pm

Claeyt wrote:political stuff

Right. Because Putin is so bad, he bombed the innocents, robbed the region of its natural resources and failed to prove that there was any danger in the first place.
Oh, wait, I think that is what US did. Or was it NATO? Or may be both of them? Anyway, sorry for the confusion.
Also, every modern conflict between two nations was succesfully solved and the "evil" side was alienated and politically desserted to be never heard of again, right?

Seriously, where I iive, I am surrounded by people like you, and it makes me want to shoot myself in the head.
But, as a careful person, I still want to express my doubt, and ask if you honestly believe things you wrote to be realistic?
Last edited by Inotdead on Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Claeyt wrote: I'm not saying it's right or justified that they steal or sell drugs or murder cops I'm saying that that's exactly what you would do if you were poor and desperate and Black.
Inotdead

Postby Darwoth » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:52 pm

oh god claeyt is posting again

Darwoth

Postby Claeyt » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:18 pm

Inotdead wrote:

Right. Because Putin is so bad, he bombed the innocents, robbed the region of its natural resources and failed to prove that there was any danger in the first place.
Oh, wait, I think that is what US did. Or was it NATO? Or may be both of them? Anyway, sorry for the confusion.

Clearly you haven't been paying attention here. I've been the biggest basher of Bush on these forums and taken great trolling from it. I"ve criticized Obama's policies as well. Yes we were as wrong in Iraq as Putin is now.

Inotdead wrote:Also, every modern conflict between two nations was succesfully solved and the "evil" side was alienated and politically desserted to be never heard of again, right?

"Whenever I despair, I remember that the way of truth and love has always won. There may be tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they may seem invincible, but in the end, they always fail. Think of it: always." - Gandhi

Inotdead wrote:Seriously, where I iive, I am surrounded by people like you, and it makes me want to shoot myself in the head.
But, as a careful person, I still want to express my doubt, and ask if you honestly believe things you wrote to be realistic?

People like me? What exactly do you think that I am like? Yes I honestly believe that Russia is wrong in it's political and economic systems that Putin has enforced and created. Especially in this case. They will become more isolated and less Democratic because of this form of Oligarchic Nationalism.
Last edited by Claeyt on Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby _Gunnar » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:21 pm

long live democracty
ImageImageImage
Darwoth wrote:tradewinds is gunnar
Brego wrote:***** STUPID GUNNAR!

great minds
_Gunnar

Postby Darwoth » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:24 pm

i would pay large sums of money to see putin and bush take turns punching claeyt in the face.

Darwoth

Postby Claeyt » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:28 pm

Darwoth wrote:i would pay large sums of money to see putin and bush take turns punching claeyt in the face.

There's not a lot of punching in Judo.

I thought we didn't have a feud going on.

_Gunnar wrote:long live democracty

:lol: :D :lol:

Edited

Claeyt

Postby Noble » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:33 am

well played Claeyt
Noble

Postby cannibalkirby » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:52 am

Wp indeed, such ia the knowledge given with the claegue
Ikpeip wrote:How can I be derailing my own thread?
cannibalkirby

Postby Inotdead » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:11 am

Ok, thanks for explanation. I still do not think, that Putin's politic is as bad as western double standarded one, but be that as it may, I do agree, that we can criticize both.
People like me?

You sound like a liberal idealist. I don't believe the world works that way.
And as such your future prognosis in nonsence. You may as well say, that Ukraine will replace Russia in G8.

edt. Just to explain my point:
the only reason I care about this conflict is because I have friends in Ukraine. And as such I believe that Putin's agressive outer politic is far better, than razing of enire cities with missiles as seen from NATO/US.
This leads to me believing, that a fair dictator is better than a mouthrunning democrat.
Claeyt wrote: I'm not saying it's right or justified that they steal or sell drugs or murder cops I'm saying that that's exactly what you would do if you were poor and desperate and Black.
Inotdead

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses