Tradewinds bought corn from me and trying to sell.

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Tradewinds bought corn from me and trying to sell.

Postby Darwoth » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:32 pm

mosyo_meurseult wrote:Image

you were both logging on every day and were making constant adjustments trying to keep me from killing you, that is not "stopped playing" :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:53 pm

Potjeh wrote:And that's a permaban.

RUSSIA WINS AGAIN

Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby IntellectualProperty » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:34 pm

This is truly a moment of happiness.
IntellectualProperty

Postby Droj » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:02 pm

About time.
***** the Treaty!
loftar wrote:I not like, you not get
Droj

Postby AcuaArkane » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:49 pm

Darwoth wrote:so the other day tradewinds scammed a newb for 2 snake skulls and now this?

nobody should ever trade with tradewinds.

I don't really understand why are you all bashing on tradewinds? He is a general nice guy, all trades that i had with him went smooth, he is really professional at this subject and idea of him scamming someone is out of the question. All he did was bought corn and now he is gonna to sell it for cheaper to make it more obtainable for other people. Brego should grow up, everything in life is a competition and instead of getting angry at tradewinds they should agree on an exact price of corn if he doesn't want the price to drop, but eventually it will drop as more people will get corn and try to sell it themselves.
AcuaArkane

Postby alprice » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:38 pm

The Dev's could please fix this by just adding stalls. I have bought from trade winds and Biddas and had no trouble with either. I do however do not agree with trade winds calling Biddas a scammer to get people to stop trading with Biddas. Throwing that first stone... Biddas is banned and this is not good because he loves the game and loves to add a little spice to the forum.
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Postby Cawalox » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:54 pm

alprice wrote:The Dev's could please fix this by just adding stalls. I have bought from trade winds and Biddas and had no trouble with either. I do however do not agree with trade winds calling Biddas a scammer to get people to stop trading with Biddas. Throwing that first stone... Biddas is banned and this is not good because he loves the game and loves to add a little spice to the forum.

Biddas was first to call Tradewinds scammer. I know you support the tribe but please refrain from sucking their cocks unprovoked
Cawalox

Postby AcuaArkane » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:58 pm

Even though I respect tradewinds as a trader, I do not approve of using such methods if they were indeed used. Other then that what Biddas got was well deserved. Maybe he will cool down for a bit.. And mature a little.
AcuaArkane

Postby alprice » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:17 pm

I stand up for what I believe in. Don't call me names for that. I have friends that are not tribe and I support them as well so get yo **** straight. :o
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Postby Cawalox » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:25 pm

alprice wrote:I stand up for what I believe in. Don't call me names for that. I have friends that are not tribe and I support them as well so get yo **** straight. :o

I never said you support only tribe. The fact you dont usually do stuff like that was what made me say what I said and I stand behind it. At least you must know that tribe trow the first stone when they impersonate Tradewinds. Brego also followed calling Tradewinds scammer. If its hinnomed it doesnt mean it didnt happened.
Cawalox

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses