Save your town against the enemies

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Save your town against the enemies

Postby Claeyt » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:27 am

Darwoth wrote:someone that matters would have to ask for them which is not you, and as directed everyone asking for them needs to do so "directly" (aka a private message) so that i can make a note to kill them.

I call *****. You're just chicken.

If anybody wants his towns and characters without alerting him feel free to PM me. I may post it here later.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Ikpeip » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:38 am

Good evening,
Claeyt wrote:I call *****. You're just chicken.

Step off claim, coward. Empty words from an empty mind.

Faithfully,

-PmP
Ikpeip

Postby Darwoth » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:40 am

Claeyt wrote:I call claeyt. You're just chicken.

If anybody wants his towns and characters without alerting him feel free to PM me. I may post it here later.

this is my main base, if someone comes out here and paves a small smiley face near my gate i will post another.

fullsize map to said location can be found here.

http://www.scarybadguys.com/pictures/stfuclaegue1.jpg
Darwoth

Postby Tamasin » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:03 am

Claeyt wrote:
Darwoth wrote:someone that matters would have to ask for them which is not you, and as directed everyone asking for them needs to do so "directly" (aka a private message) so that i can make a note to kill them.

I call *****. You're just chicken.

Before calling Darwoth chicken, please post map/s to your own town/s.
Tamasin
Customer

Postby Claeyt » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:30 am

Tamasin wrote:Before calling Darwoth chicken, please post map/s to your own town/s.

I'm not the one asking people to attack them and then saying they'll post their base and then requiring a PM. But, whatever, he posted it so I will hereby take back my fowl comparison. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Ikpeip wrote:Step off claim, coward.

I have always had zero interest in PvP. You know that. Everyone knows that. I was calling him a coward because he was asking people to attack him, telling them he'd give them a map and then requiring a PM for it after I said I'd give it for free. But, whatever, he posted it so the argument is about nothing.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby mosyo_meurseult » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:34 am

Darwoth wrote:

this is my main base, if someone comes out here and paves a small smiley face near my gate i will post another.

:lol: i will actually prefer to put a trial by fire to your ****** base which has no p claim and braizer. Maybe we can team up with good guys then summon kill you :lol: if u try to import your tribal guys over there, i will give niko my 100 stats alt's password then we will kill you lol :D

Last edited by mosyo_meurseult on Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
mosyo_meurseult

Postby Darwoth » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:36 am

rofl go for it ***** :lol: :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

Postby idiotul1 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:21 am

inb4 tribe x darwoth kills every person related to this protective anti-tribe group by either an ambush at the location or a spy doing his job in the group BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE HURR DURR LETS TRUST EVERYBODY. Lets not get people in a group thru other ways than this forum/ingame
idiotul1

Postby niko8 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:15 am

mosyo_meurseult wrote:
Darwoth wrote:

:lol: i will actually prefer to put a trial by fire to your ****** base which has no p claim and braizer. Maybe we can team up with good guys then summon kill you :lol: if u try to import your tribal guys over there, i will give niko my 100 stats alt's password then we will kill you lol :D

Are you insane? what for you tell him all our planes?!!! :x :x

anyway, it was first time when i was chasing darwoth, such enjoyable lol. Next time we will bring more trololo to his base ¦]
niko8

Postby alloin » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:15 pm

jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses