Save your town against the enemies

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Save your town against the enemies

Postby mosyo_meurseult » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:56 pm

Hello dear players of Salem

i realized that some bad guys attack innocent new players and kill them with no hesitate. I'm really sorry about that. We tried to kill darwoth with 4 new players who attacked by darwoth and almost we would do it but unfortunately he was lucky. My goal is to not allow bad guys to kill people and have fun with that. If your town is sieged by someone or someones please pm me. If you're attacked by someone and you dont know the game mechanics well please contact me.

i decided to help new players who attacked by bad guys. Meurseult will be with good players to cover them all. Let's cooperate for a REAL peaceful Providence. ***** treaty and ***** darwoth. Thank you.

mosyo_meurseult

Re: Save your town against the enemies

Postby Darwoth » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:15 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

apparently this ***** is under the impression that bringing 5 people to my "town", getting one KO'ed and trying to zerg me with the rest, then collectively failing to land a single hit allowing me to nonchalantly break combat with the KO guy and port out is a victory of some sort.

not surprising given his other recent thread about "owning" me via me stealing his towns ****.

word of warning to those considering having anything to do with this clown, he has a long history of running his mouth and getting himself and everyone around him killed.
Darwoth

Postby mosyo_meurseult » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:25 pm

yesterday i confirmed that darwoth is scaring of zerking like a little girl. I tried to kill you with your own gun(drama) it was a nice entertaining event. lol especially to see you when running like a trapped rat and i saved a few new players against you so u will never siege them and attack them. i started this project because i wanna finish stupid dramas of you and chief.
mosyo_meurseult

Postby Darwoth » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:51 pm

lol how would you kill me with my own gun when all of said guns are in the same box they have been in for the past month :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Cheena » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:04 pm

Just stay care of not running into a trap mosyo. People could call you to actually kill you.
Trust your enemies more than your friends. Your enemies will never betray you.
loftar wrote:***** the treaty.

(Note: Citation is severely out of context.)
Cheena

Postby Inotdead » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:46 pm

mosyo_meurseult wrote:stuff

You must be delusional, if you think, that "almost" killing someone accounts to anything.
But, whatever, at least something new in HoB. Better luck next time.
Claeyt wrote: I'm not saying it's right or justified that they steal or sell drugs or murder cops I'm saying that that's exactly what you would do if you were poor and desperate and Black.
Inotdead

Postby Claeyt » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:26 am

It's actually a pretty good story.

If you need any info about his characters feel free to ask.

I have his town mapped and located if anybody needs it. PM me.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Darwoth » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:37 am

anybody wants a map to one of my three towns just ask me directly so that you do not have to defile yourself via associating with claeyt.
Darwoth

Postby Claeyt » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:18 am

Darwoth wrote:anybody wants a map to one of my three towns just ask me directly so that you do not have to defile yourself via associating with claeyt.

Then post all 3 of them right here. I'm asking for all 3 of them right now.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Darwoth » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:25 am

someone that matters would have to ask for them which is not you, and as directed everyone asking for them needs to do so "directly" (aka a private message) so that i can make a note to kill them.
Darwoth

Next

Return to House of Burgesses