Save your town against the enemies

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Save your town against the enemies

Postby Mereni » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:46 am

Suffragium wrote:
pistolshrimp wrote:
Heh, you have a good point. Alright Mosyo, even though I will be entertained by your inevitable death, I am rooting for you.

I used to be able to name every nut that there was. And it used to drive my mother crazy, because she used to say, "Harlan Pepper, if you don't stop naming nuts, " and the joke was that we lived in Pine Nut, and I think that's what put it in my mind at that point. So she would hear me in the other room, and she'd just start yelling. I'd say, "Peanut. Hazelnut. Cashew nut. Macadamia nut." That was the one that would send her into going crazy. She'd say, "Would you stop naming nuts!" And Hubert used to be able to make the sound, he couldn't talk, but he'd go "rrrawr rrawr" and that sounded like Macadamia nut. Pine nut, which is a nut, but it's also the name of a town. Pistachio nut. Red pistachio nut. Natural, all natural white pistachio nut.

What?
Mereni

Postby pistolshrimp » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:19 am

Mereni wrote:
Suffragium wrote:
pistolshrimp wrote:
Heh, you have a good point. Alright Mosyo, even though I will be entertained by your inevitable death, I am rooting for you.

I used to be able to name every nut that there was. And it used to drive my mother crazy, because she used to say, "Harlan Pepper, if you don't stop naming nuts, " and the joke was that we lived in Pine Nut, and I think that's what put it in my mind at that point. So she would hear me in the other room, and she'd just start yelling. I'd say, "Peanut. Hazelnut. Cashew nut. Macadamia nut." That was the one that would send her into going crazy. She'd say, "Would you stop naming nuts!" And Hubert used to be able to make the sound, he couldn't talk, but he'd go "rrrawr rrawr" and that sounded like Macadamia nut. Pine nut, which is a nut, but it's also the name of a town. Pistachio nut. Red pistachio nut. Natural, all natural white pistachio nut.

What?

Best in Show
pistolshrimp

Postby rustles » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:52 pm

Lol I met Darwoth this morning and he didn't try to kill me :P

He seemed like a nice guy.
rustles

Postby DeepSixed » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:05 am

What a POS town.

"You couldn't keep a cow out of that place"