The story of a stupid raider

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: The story of a stupid raider

Postby DemonEyes » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:02 am

the moral of this rather pointless story is.. dont kill 5 bile alts?

Just because you were too chicken to bring your main, doesnt mean a thing..
DemonEyes

Postby Inotdead » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:14 am

mosyo_meurseult wrote:no he has disappeared in the woods. :lol:

So, basically, you make a thread about how you sit in your base, cover in fear and accomplish absolutely nothing, and call it "the story of a stupid raider?"
Wow. Quality events, 10/10, would read again.
Claeyt wrote: I'm not saying it's right or justified that they steal or sell drugs or murder cops I'm saying that that's exactly what you would do if you were poor and desperate and Black.
Inotdead

Postby Cawalox » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:49 am

Inotdead wrote:
mosyo_meurseult wrote:no he has disappeared in the woods. :lol:

So, basically, you make a thread about how you sit in your base, cover in fear and accomplish absolutely nothing, and call it "the story of a stupid raider?"
Wow. Quality events, 10/10, would read again.

What did you accomplish? Or better yet what did tribe accomplish? Nothing, you guys take time building up as everyone else the only difference is that tribe ***** about game mechanics and occasionally posts a thread about a noob they killed.
Cawalox

Postby Inotdead » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:03 pm

Cawalox wrote:What did you accomplish? Or better yet what did tribe accomplish? Nothing, you guys take time building up as everyone else the only difference is that tribe ***** about game mechanics and occasionally posts a thread about a noob they killed.

What?
What do mine, or tribe's, or w/e accomplishments have to do with anything?
Yes, I do take time building up like everyone else, but I don't make a new thread about every ***** wall segment I build.

I do agree, that killing a noob is no huge accomplishment, especially coming from tribe, yet in their posts there is at least something happening.
Here, however, we see absolutely nothing gained and nothing lost, yet it is somehow implied, that there was some sort of confrontation with a winning and a losing side.
Claeyt wrote: I'm not saying it's right or justified that they steal or sell drugs or murder cops I'm saying that that's exactly what you would do if you were poor and desperate and Black.
Inotdead

Postby Cawalox » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:14 pm

Inotdead wrote:
Cawalox wrote:What did you accomplish? Or better yet what did tribe accomplish? Nothing, you guys take time building up as everyone else the only difference is that tribe ***** about game mechanics and occasionally posts a thread about a noob they killed.

What?
What do mine, or tribe's, or w/e accomplishments have to do with anything?
Yes, I do take time building up like everyone else, but I don't make a new thread about every ***** wall segment I build.

I do agree, that killing a noob is no huge accomplishment, especially coming from tribe, yet in their posts there is at least something happening.
Here, however, we see absolutely nothing gained and nothing lost, yet it is somehow implied, that there was some sort of confrontation with a winning and a losing side.

I dont see how is it different whats happening here with stuff going on on the tribes threads. Maybe you had higher expectations when you opened this thread but considering overall amount and quality of the threads and posts, sadly I must say this one is among the better ones.
Cawalox

Postby Inotdead » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:29 pm

Cawalox wrote:I dont see how is it different whats happening here with stuff going on on the tribes threads

Well, be that as it may. I still think tribe made at least something happen with the help of Vigi / Darwoth.

Cawalox wrote: Maybe you had higher expectations when you opened this thread

That's exactly right. I failed to see how the raider was "stupid" and also, quoting the OP, how did the "good guys win"

Cawalox wrote:but considering overall amount and quality of the threads and posts, sadly I must say this one is among the better ones.

Right. Okay. Guess it's better than nothing-
Inotdead

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses