Retard's Rebound -- "That Deuce After the Ace"

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Retard's Rebound -- "That Deuce After the Ace"

Postby Vigilance » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:31 am

Greetings Filthy Breeders of Salem,

As you all are aware of I and the followings of Deadwood Isle, I must admit with great grief that I have been unable to properly maintain the island. This means the bell had dropped to 0 Authority, and as the mayor position was inconvieniently assigned to the closest toon to Compacts&Constitutions, who died, the bell was seized from me while I was away. To my dismay I logged in seemingly trapped, as signs stating all kinds of mean things surrounded my precious bell, all of which written by one Pony Boy Curtis-- or, as many know him, *****.
[img redacted]

However, what ***** failed to do was actually fill the bell after it ran out and he seized it. This is probably because the bell was on my personal claim and ***** is well known for being a ***** as well as a prime *****, proven by the fact that he refused to show up in town on the night of my dirty deeds initially seizing the island.

So? What did I do? Why, what any sane fellow would do following herewith.
I broke the bell. Unfortunately, I didn't get any screenshots doing the deed itself, as I was too busy laughing and my fingers couldn't find my screenshot key before the bell was gone.

Fun facts:
    -- ***** Bull left behind the following objects: 3 Iron bars, 1 Pickaxe, 1 Backpack, assorted junk inspirationals, 8 leather, 4 nails. In addition to the 600s and 4 iron bars required to drop a brazier, it is magnificent to me that he couldn't afford refilling the bell.
    -- ***** Bull wasted 12 nails in order to ***** me crudely through signs.
    -- ***** Bull obviously waited outside of the town waiting for it to drop authority. That means he probably checked frequently every hour.
    -- ***** Bull REALLY wants his island back.
    -- Here is a song composed by Realak about ***** Bull.
    -- There is a straight-stab walk to the island from the natural bridge Jorbus made.

UnFortunately, for you filthy breeders, I am finally living on the Tribal Reservation. This, in addition to the fact that it is of poor taste to mess with the mentally challenged, I have no interest to continue this childish war over an honestly poorly structured town on an over-glorified land mass.

Enter next contender for the island, and to whomever drops the claim on it next, here's a nice video you can post. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkIDzPZ70kM :mrgreen:

Dances-With-Dudes
Born Again Tribal
Suffragium wrote:I love sausages.
Vigilance

Re: Retard's Rebound -- "That Deuce After the Ace"

Postby Dallane » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:39 am

No one cares about your cancer gaming. This is by far less quality posting then the scalping thread. Biddas makes more quality and coherent post then this dribble.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Nimmeth » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:41 am

Dallane wrote:No one cares about your cancer gaming. This is by far less quality posting then the scalping thread. Biddas makes more quality and coherent post then this dribble.

Shush,
Go back to that famous Dallanes Scalp thread of yours. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Scott Burton: You shall pay toll for passing the bridge, or else the Troll Below the bridge shall consume you!
Nimmeth
Customer

Postby Dallane » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:43 am

Nimmeth wrote:
Dallane wrote:No one cares about your cancer gaming. This is by far less quality posting then the scalping thread. Biddas makes more quality and coherent post then this dribble.

Shush,
Go back to that famous Dallanes Scalp thread of yours. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I unlike others don't need to post alt kills once a week.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby cannibalkirby » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:49 am

10/10 SB got wrekd kid
Ikpeip wrote:How can I be derailing my own thread?
cannibalkirby

Postby cannibalkirby » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:53 am

RIP SB Rep, whiskey I give my condolences for the loss of your iron
cannibalkirby

Postby cannibalkirby » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:01 am

heh figures, after some digging turns out SB was not the culprit after all, shame on you demon for letting him take the fall
cannibalkirby

Postby Potjeh » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:21 am

What a nonevent.
Potjeh

Postby bigwilystyln » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:55 am

nothing is proven here.... why dont we wait until he has a chance to defend himself.
also, has the pic been approved by the devs. imo just because u cant see his eyes and its blurred very very slightly. He can still be identified and the pic should be considered personal info. He does not need to post a real pic and paste slandering messages around it. vigi should get the 7 day ban and the pic removed. Not to mention the link to the song, in which other accounts have been warned and banned for posting similar links to songs involving slander of others in the thread and salem community.
Last edited by bigwilystyln on Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
bigwilystyln

Postby Ikpeip » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:59 am

Good evening,

Potjeh wrote:What a nonevent.

Your epitaph.

Faithfully,

-PmP
Ikpeip

Next

Return to House of Burgesses