RIP Godtuwn

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: RIP Godtuwn

Postby Mereni » Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:21 am

Ikpeip wrote:
Claeyt wrote:The better way to defeat them is for you to collect and sort those scents left at that town and start selling them on the Trade forum.

To save you all some trouble, I will sell scents of Tribal Braves. Prices will vary based on the notoriety of the Brave.

Faithfully,

-PmP

And for a modest donation of 100 silver, I'll give you the public map coords of the 'darkness' vault. No tedious tracking needed.
Mereni

Postby Banok » Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:55 am

Mushibag wrote:
Banok wrote:
Jalpha wrote:For the same reason that the only mode of attack the tribe has used so far is infiltration.

Nobody can take on braziers. Yet.

But trial by fire says it allows you to commit waste. So I don't get why the braziers would ever fire. they don't trigger for only assault (on vclaim at least, unsure about pclaim).

you should be able to destroy walls, destroy braziers. unless I misunderstand how it works and its actually a pile ****

Yeah, you're misunderstanding how it works. Trial by Fire doesn't disable defenses, it just allows you to commit the waste crimes, which are otherwise impossible on a Town Claim.

That's quite soul crushing. :cry:

One of the reasons I was getting back into game is because the trial thing sounded like darkfall style sieges with actual pvp, not this player vs structures crap.

wow so no legit raiding until what, 6 months of farmville? CBA

Where is the emoticon with tears? Here drink up jorbtar :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

HasseKebab wrote:***** this game and abandon all hope

this.
Banok

Postby Claeyt » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:12 am

Banok wrote:That's quite soul crushing. :cry:

One of the reasons I was getting back into game is because the trial thing sounded like darkfall style sieges with actual pvp, not this player vs structures crap.

Where is the emoticon with tears? Here drink up jorbtar :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

this.

They're making it out worse than it is. Trial by Fire still means that you can generally force PvP action against large groups. Braziers have been changed is what they're ***** about. Single Braziers are more powerful.

Base raiding isn't as hard as all you whiners are making it out to be. You can feed while raiding now which is important and it will take days to do real damage to a base now. I can't imagine raiding with a character less than 200 but 6-8 100 stat guys could probably break a wall and then retreat and repeat again and again with time off for PvP. Braziers area damage has been nerfed not bumped. And like always an active defense makes it much, much harder to attack.

Quit whining and get your characters above 100 and make some combat alts.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby cannibalkirby » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:19 am

Would be interesting to see a higher biled toon tank a brazier using good regen food combined with sipping water for increased regen, I've been told sipping increases regen anyways
Ikpeip wrote:How can I be derailing my own thread?
cannibalkirby

Postby Banok » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:38 am

Claeyt wrote:
Banok wrote:That's quite soul crushing. :cry:

this.

They're making it out worse than it is. Trial by Fire still means that you can generally force PvP action against large groups. Braziers have been changed is what they're ***** about. Single Braziers are more powerful.

Base raiding isn't as hard as all you whiners are making it out to be. You can feed while raiding now which is important and it will take days to do real damage to a base now. I can't imagine raiding with a character less than 200 but 6-8 100 stat guys could probably break a wall and then retreat and repeat again and again with time off for PvP. Braziers area damage has been nerfed not bumped. And like always an active defense makes it much, much harder to attack.

Your talking to someone who tested out brazier damage alot this world.

It 45.6 BB damage every ~2 seconds, unaffected by common defense, plus if you mistep you can be hit by multiple. Also already got KO on someone's claim just being careless and forgetting about the BB drain they added.

So I think I am aware enough of how high biles need to be to raid tbh. What i'm not fully aware of is; how high purity can go with new (to me) system or how long exactly it will take. And so how high people's biles will go long term with new gluttnony system.

And of course I wasn't fully aware how the new (to me) trial by fire worked ;/ game would be x10 better if it worked how I thought it did.
Banok

Postby Jalpha » Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:00 am

Claeyt you have no idea.

Go raid a base and show us how it went for you...
Professor Gu Zhongmao wrote:These projects are beautiful to scientists, but nightmarish to engineers
Jalpha

Postby jwhitehorn » Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:04 am

Jalpha wrote:Claeyt you have no idea.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Chiprel » Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:10 am

jwhitehorn wrote:
Jalpha wrote:Claeyt you have no idea.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
dem M_O_V_E_M_E_N_T_O_A_T_M_E_A_L_C_R_A_C_K_E_R_S
Winner of bracket ( award.
<@TotalyMoo> Mushi, will you be my new lover? :<
Chiprel

Postby Binks » Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:24 am

Ikpeip wrote:
Claeyt wrote:The better way to defeat them is for you to collect and sort those scents left at that town and start selling them on the Trade forum.

To save you all some trouble, I will sell scents of Tribal Braves. Prices will vary based on the notoriety of the Brave.

Faithfully,

-PmP

Can I get a price check on a Binks?
Binks

Postby Binks » Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:36 am

Claeyt wrote:They're making it out worse than it is. Trial by Fire still means that you can generally force PvP action against large groups. Braziers have been changed is what they're ***** about. Single Braziers are more powerful.

You have no clue to what you are talking about......

Please do not listen to a guy who has never raided once in this world or the last world.
Binks

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses