RIP Godtuwn

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: RIP Godtuwn

Postby Jalpha » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:29 am

For the same reason that the only mode of attack the tribe has used so far is infiltration.

Nobody can take on braziers. Yet.
Professor Gu Zhongmao wrote:These projects are beautiful to scientists, but nightmarish to engineers
Jalpha

Postby Binks » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:33 am

Jalpha wrote:For the same reason that the only mode of attack the tribe has used so far is infiltration.

The very first group to die on prov died in open combat.
Binks

Postby Ruane » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:35 am

i guess the peanut gallery that is busy talking **** about "legit" vs "not legit", ****** tribe tactics and so on has yet to realize this was an action conducted by darwoth entirely separate of the tribe, they simply came after the fact to help destroy structures which was cut short by the loss of permissions as soon as they got there.
Ruane

Postby Jalpha » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:36 am

Well if somebody capable is lucky enough to find you in open combat maybe something interesting would happen.
Professor Gu Zhongmao wrote:These projects are beautiful to scientists, but nightmarish to engineers
Jalpha

Postby Banok » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:51 am

Jalpha wrote:For the same reason that the only mode of attack the tribe has used so far is infiltration.

But trial by fire says it allows you to commit waste. So I don't get why the braziers would ever fire. they don't trigger for only assault (on vclaim at least, unsure about pclaim).

you should be able to destroy walls, destroy braziers. unless I misunderstand how it works and its actually a pile ****
Banok

Postby darnokpl » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:53 am

Banok wrote:

But trial by fire says it allows you to commit waste. So I don't get why the braziers would ever fire. they don't trigger for only assault (on vclaim at least, unsure about pclaim).

you should be able to destroy walls, destroy braziers. unless I misunderstand how it works and its actually a pile ****

And without trial by fire you can commit waste crimes and braziers does fire at you?
darnokpl

Postby Mushibag » Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:00 am

Banok wrote:

Yeah, you're misunderstanding how it works. Trial by Fire doesn't disable defenses, it just allows you to commit the waste crimes, which are otherwise impossible on a Town Claim.
Mushibag

Postby Ikpeip » Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:14 am

Two more Godtuwnites have shuffled loose this mortal coil.

An observant raider will be able to recognize the mistake this fellow made:

The second criminal left a larceny scent, and did not realize his lean-to had been destroyed in last night's festivities:

v/r,

-"Dangerous" Dan Dabrowski
Ikpeip

Postby Claeyt » Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:55 am

Jalpha wrote:Well if somebody capable is lucky enough to find you in open combat maybe something interesting would happen.

It could, but they usually travel in packs of 3 or 4 so it probably won't happen.

The better way to defeat them is for you to collect and sort those scents left at that town and start selling them on the Trade forum. There are many, many large groups left out there. Track those murder scents to their darkness vault. Track them in town to see who's scent is who's and then sell them individually.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Ikpeip » Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:03 am

Claeyt wrote:The better way to defeat them is for you to collect and sort those scents left at that town and start selling them on the Trade forum.

To save you all some trouble, I will sell scents of Tribal Braves. Prices will vary based on the notoriety of the Brave.

Faithfully,

-PmP
Ikpeip

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses