RIP Godtuwn

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: RIP Godtuwn

Postby Dallane » Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:41 am

Chiprel wrote:
jwhitehorn wrote:
Jalpha wrote:Claeyt you have no idea.

Go raid a base and show us how it went for you...

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Claeyt » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:27 am

Banok wrote:Your talking to someone who tested out brazier damage alot this world.

It 45.6 BB damage every ~2 seconds, unaffected by common defense, plus if you mistep you can be hit by multiple. Also already got KO on someone's claim just being careless and forgetting about the BB drain they added.

So I think I am aware enough of how high biles need to be to raid tbh. What i'm not fully aware of is; how high purity can go with new (to me) system or how long exactly it will take. And so how high people's biles will go long term with new gluttnony system.

And of course I wasn't fully aware how the new (to me) trial by fire worked ;/ game would be x10 better if it worked how I thought it did.

I think it's more like every 5 seconds. We're you between 2 attack groups.

Look, everyone, calm down. I've been testing also and yes I've never raided anyone. I'm not saying you can go in with a lone 100 stat guy and raid. I'm saying you could go in with 10-20 guys between 100 and 200 and raid. I'm also saying that you could force a PvP fight against a town by planting a Trial by Fire. Also it's clear to me that you guys haven't really found a good mix of raiding food to eat while you're attacking with crimes against.

The mechanics are tougher but raiding is still possible with a nice fat Zerg.

I wonder if Darwoth would have posted here if he could have. :lol:
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Mereni » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:39 am

Claeyt wrote:you could go in with 10-20 guys between 100 and 200 and raid. I'm also saying that you could force a PvP fight against a town by planting a Trial by Fire. Also it's clear to me that you guys haven't really found a good mix of raiding food to eat while you're attacking with crimes against.

Just how exactly do you think this would work? Because it wouldn't. Only one person at a time can bash a wall, for instance. And you must have the humors to run away with as well. Unless you expect these guys to all KO while raiding?
Mereni

Postby Dallane » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:43 am

Mereni wrote:
Claeyt wrote:you could go in with 10-20 guys between 100 and 200 and raid. I'm also saying that you could force a PvP fight against a town by planting a Trial by Fire. Also it's clear to me that you guys haven't really found a good mix of raiding food to eat while you're attacking with crimes against.

Just how exactly do you think this would work? Because it wouldn't. Only one person at a time can bash a wall, for instance. And you must have the humors to run away with as well. Unless you expect these guys to all KO while raiding?

More proof he has no idea wtf he is talking about
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Binks » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:04 am

He has no clue to what he's talking about. He likes to think he knows what he is doing but he doesn't.

Claeyt get your zerg force. I'll give you scents of every brave. I'll give you our super secret vault location. Show us you know what you're talking about.
Binks

Postby Ikpeip » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:56 am

Good evening,

To get back on track - any speculation from the rebels how was Darwoth able to infiltrate one of their towns that should've known it had put a target on its back?

Faithfully,

-PmP
Ikpeip

Postby Binks » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:25 am

Ikpeip wrote:Good evening,

To get back on track - any speculation from the rebels how was Darwoth able to infiltrate one of their towns that should've known it had put a target on its back?

Faithfully,

-PmP

I'm looking forward to seeing him get unbanned so he can give his side of the story.
Binks

Postby Jalpha » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:26 am

That's a very good question, to which I would also like to hear an answer.
Professor Gu Zhongmao wrote:These projects are beautiful to scientists, but nightmarish to engineers
Jalpha

Postby naosnule » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:28 am

Jalpha wrote:That's a very good question, to which I would also like to hear an answer.

The answer is: yolo.
naosnule

Postby Claeyt » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:35 am

Mereni wrote:Just how exactly do you think this would work? Because it wouldn't. Only one person at a time can bash a wall, for instance. And you must have the humors to run away with as well. Unless you expect these guys to all KO while raiding?

You guys actually believe that 20 100 stat guys couldn't attack a corner of a wall and take it down while rotating out while under fire from a single 40 pt attack group, and then instantly healing and running back in, in some sort of rotation. I'm not saying it would be easy, especially with an active defense but it could be done with these brazier mechanics.

...but whatever.

I'm happy that defense if everything. It means less random raids by 400 stat guys.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses