The Battle of Deadwood Citadel

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: The Battle of Deadwood Citadel

Postby uncleseano » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:50 am

BOOM
uncleseano

Postby Tamasin » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:13 pm

Trenial wrote:No need to try, let alone deny. I only deliver baseline facts. When Chief promised justice I took it as a week, maybe a month, who knows. I had figured inevitably Realak would leave scents, get summoned and end up on youtube again. 15 minutes later, as much as a surprise to me as Realak himself.

Anyways, good riddance. He not only tried screwing me, of all people, he went and **** on an innocent person. Justice was delivered. Lalliath, as much as I can't stand you, you really ought to re-evaluate just who it is you're trying to defend before using it to take pot shots at me. Click Mark I, click House of Burg, click the very last page and start reading the back logs of when there was a Realak on the scene.

Then head on over to H&H and do the same. When you have a fully informed conclusion to arrive at, as to his character, then by all means proceed on wards if you truly desire to keep shoving your foot in your mouth.

But you totally did 'nark on him', as you put it. You gave the tribe his location, so they could kill him.

And you know very well they love killing realak and would not take a week to get the job done.

I don't blame Realak for wanting his account back or for screwing you, after the way you treated him. It's a shame he made the innocent guy suffer also, but he felt bad and at least he apparently always intended to pay him back. It makes no difference whether realak is of good character or bad. He was a good friend to you, but you treated him like ****. As Mushi said, his ****** does not justify your ******.
Tamasin
Customer

Postby Trenial » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:28 pm

Mushibag wrote:Realak's ****** does not justify your ******. At least you were able to secure your place next to Vigilance and Colesie in the Turncoat Hall of Fame. I always thought you were kind of a little *****, but I didn't think you were on the same level as those two.

Turncoat? How exactly is that. The Indian joins the Indians? WHODDUTHUNKIT?!!!

I had two principles when I got into Salem:

1. Indian at heart, and the name reflects it
2. Fight Russians.

My first and greatest mistake is when I clicked Roanoke, instead of Plymouth because I figured it sounded super cliche of a name, and went the hipster route. As for the further advancement of the dumbest ***** Hegelian Dialectic in the history of gaming...

You guys are the single most disorganized bunch ever, as if there is a resistance beyond these forums. There simply is not, and never has been. Everyone has been for their own glory, for their own skin, and for their own self-interest. It is not the Tribe VS Anti-Tribe, it has been The Tribe VS 9028220383200303.111928303 self acting individuals. There isn't even a line in the sand beyond what is in your head, let alone some sort of ideology to turn coat upon. For the last 2 years I've been doing nothing but betray myself, and the above two values. It ended last night after a long talk, thought and spirit meditation.

As for selling Realak down the river, I'm afraid it isn't true, and I will not admit to it, although I wish I could. But I cannot take credit for things I did not actually accomplish.

As for you personally Mushi, I've never thought poorly of you, you've always been a solid player. As for your opinion of me, sounds like GH teenage gossip, with a slice of forum warrior down the middle.
jwhitehorn wrote:It's too bad you're so politically connected
you would have made a great brave

TENT WIDTH

This area, is my area. No squatting allowed.
Trenial

Postby Tamasin » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:35 pm

Trenial wrote:As for selling Realak down the river, I'm afraid it isn't true, and I will not admit to it, although I wish I could. But I cannot take credit for things I did not actually accomplish.

Both these guys are your friends, and they believe you did. That's some pretty strong evidence against you.
Tamasin
Customer

Postby Cawalox » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:51 pm

Ummmm... He said he did it on this same thread...
Trenial wrote:So much QQ!

I was moved by forces within the tribe to lay down my arms and surrender. I thought it over, and positioned myself as is natural to prepare for my surrender. Part of surrendering is obviously breaking away from those who will not be going along with it. Realak found out, and on the spot took to stealing and locking me out of my accounts where he used my character to access a third party's claim, and personal belongings. He took the entire persons property, loaded up the stolen cart, and hauled it back to his Deadwood Citadel hide out. He fabricated lies about how in an emotional and revealing fit of anger he took everything and dropped it in the water and bashed the rest, as a way to stab at me(how hurting others to strike at me works, I'm not sure). After having vaulted his pilfered goods, he positioned my character next to a brazier built with bars he stole, and a half assed leanto/makeshift fail prison(as reported by Binks).

That is where the IRC logs pick up, and I move in to quickly put an end to this nightmare called Realak. "The Greater Spirit" was not having any of this for the night, and after much protest against my legitimacy, he saw fit to reverse all actions perpetrated by Realak. Once my accounts were restored to me, I got myself back on track to dealing with my surrender, as the most pressing issue. I contacted the Chief and he said to me not to worry, that this great injustice would not stand, and Realak would pay the price. I spoke with Realak one last time, to give up the stolen property and to surrender himself to the tribe. He refused. And so I prophesied unto him of his defeat. He mocked me and ridiculed me, and just like that, he teleported with great sorcery back to his hide out where many Braves were lying in wait.

Furthermore afterwards, "The Great Spirit" heard my cry, and heard my repentance of the acts I had commissioned against my kindred. And thus, he took to restoring me to my people and to my proper heritage and thus my eyes were open and I saw all there was to see.

-SB
Cawalox

Postby Whiskybob » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:05 pm

Tamasin wrote:
Trenial wrote:As for selling Realak down the river, I'm afraid it isn't true, and I will not admit to it, although I wish I could. But I cannot take credit for things I did not actually accomplish.

Both these guys are your friends, and they believe you did. That's some pretty strong evidence against you.

1. I find posting private conversation without consulting pretty low.
2. I dont say Realak was sold out - I only knew what people said. I had no knowledge of any offensive operation against Realak. I had no knowledge of SB's involvement in his death. All I know is that SB applied to Tribe because he's tired of all the ***** and wants to have some peace.
3. I admit - his death was uncalled for but he brought this on himself. This could've been avoided. He lied to me that he dumped my stuff into the river - only after he died he gave me access to his vault characters where my stuff were held.
4. I don't care bout SB's relations with other players. He never backstabbed ME and never plotted behind my back. He earned my trust. He might be hotheaded but I find his temper nothing more than low tolerance to slack.
5. SB didnt have to point Tribe towards Realak - his location was known before that - Greed told me he has found Realak place way before the **** hit the fan. As we all know Greed was with Vigi and Vigi was with Tribe (ok - thats how i see it)

I do not wish to be part of this drama.
Hate me for my, in your opinion, poor allies choice but unlike some others I am a loyal companion not dumping my buddies at first sign of trouble. Unless someone does something directly hurting MY interests - I have nothing against them.
Whiskybob

Postby Mushibag » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:20 pm

Trenial wrote:Turncoat? How exactly is that. The Indian joins the Indians? WHODDUTHUNKIT?!!!

staxjax wrote:
Sent: Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:03 am
To: staxjax

We will be targeting all Injuns, and any treaty members. All TM's will have their **** taken, raided, and be killed. I don't care if theyre 5/5/5/5 noobs. This illusion, as pretentious as it is, needs to be broken.

With Regards,

Shill the Thief

The turncoat part is more related to you selling out your group after having a little dispute. If **** needs settled, settle it yourself, don't call in the enemy to handle it for you.
Last edited by Mushibag on Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mushibag

Postby Tamasin » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:21 pm

Whiskybob wrote:1. I find posting private conversation without consulting pretty low.
2. I dont say Realak was sold out - I only knew what people said. I had no knowledge of any offensive operation against Realak. I had no knowledge of SB's involvement in his death. All I know is that SB applied to Tribe because he's tired of all the ***** and wants to have some peace.
3. I admit - his death was uncalled for but he brought this on himself. This could've been avoided. He lied to me that he dumped my stuff into the river - only after he died he gave me access to his vault characters where my stuff were held.
4. I don't care bout SB's relations with other players. He never backstabbed ME and never plotted behind my back. He earned my trust. He might be hotheaded but I find his temper nothing more than low tolerance to slack.
5. SB didnt have to point Tribe towards Realak - his location was known before that - Greed told me he has found Realak place way before the **** hit the fan. As we all know Greed was with Vigi and Vigi was with Tribe (ok - thats how i see it)

I do not wish to be part of this drama.

Well i apologise again, cuz i don't like to do stuff like that, but i care more that people realise the truth of what that guy is like. They could easily have known, but it's unwise to believe something just because Greed said it.
Tamasin
Customer

Postby cannibalkirby » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:22 pm

Ah i was waiting to see how long it would take before i got some kind of blame xD It MIGHT have something to do with the fact that the village claim was straight south (not even far I might add) to Deadwood isle AND on top of that it had DEADWOOD in the name...next time put of fences and stop tossing blames around.

Stupidity at it's finest
Ikpeip wrote:How can I be derailing my own thread?
cannibalkirby

Postby naosnule » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:23 pm

Given that Mushibag and Dallane have already delivered their verdict, I don't think there is anything more of value to discuss? Close thread, please?
naosnule

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses