R.I.P. newbie hermit.

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: R.I.P. newbie hermit.

Postby Claeyt » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:04 pm

Cawalox wrote:Whitehorn if I am not mistaking.

His real life name is - Removed - according to Realak and a few other former tribal rejects.

Tylan wrote:
Potjeh wrote:Have you tried not being smug douchebags?

Yourgrandmother wrote:Tylan's posts were more fun to read before he became such a Tribe nuthugger

User was warned for this post.
Last edited by TeckXKnight on Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Don't post users names/addresses, etc. please.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby jwhitehorn » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:35 pm

wait. Then who the hell is jason?

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby naosnule » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:54 pm

Claeyt wrote:His real life name is Jared according to Realak and a few other former tribal rejects.

Doxxing is against the forum rules.
naosnule

Postby Potjeh » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:21 pm

Doxxing rules are more lax for public figures.
Potjeh

Postby Claeyt » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:27 pm

Potjeh wrote:Doxxing rules are more lax for public figures.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Whitehorn

http://www.reverbnation.com/jasonwhitehorn/songs

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCstfS9JBKBX6pfLPi6zDGg

who knew there were so many Jason Whitehorn's

naosnule wrote:Doxing is against the forum rules.

The whole 'Jared' thing has been posted on these forums at least 3 times over the last year and comes from him letting players like Realak on his vent.
Last edited by Claeyt on Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby naosnule » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:33 pm

I was owned :lol: .

(or wait, was I? D:. If his name is indeed the other one, it is against the forum rules since doxxing (which includes the act of posting any personal information) is against the rules)

I know that Colesie and Staxjax, the proper mods, wouldn't blink twice before they enforced it. Sad that they are gone. :(
naosnule

Postby L33LEE » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:50 am

naosnule wrote:I was owned :lol: .

(or wait, was I? D:. If his name is indeed the other one, it is against the forum rules since doxxing (which includes the act of posting any personal information) is against the rules)

I know that Colesie and Staxjax, the proper mods, wouldn't blink twice before they enforced it. Sad that they are gone. :(

How can something be "personal" if it is already accessable to ANYONE on the internet ?

Just curious.
Retribution ~ Death comes to those who wait.

Wishy for Mod - http://forum.salemthegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7783
L33LEE

Postby Dallane » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:52 am

L33LEE wrote:

How can something be "personal" if it is already accessable to ANYONE on the internet ?

Just curious.

The same reason why you reported my posts with your face on planetside and alice in wonderland pics.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby L33LEE » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:57 am

Dallane wrote:
L33LEE wrote:

Just curious.

The same reason why you reported my posts with your face on planetside and alice in wonderland pics.

That actually was not me, I never gave a crap about that, i found it rather amusing.

Most of all the one with that black dude with the crash helmets.

Laugheverytime, never4get.

PS: I posted that picture of myself first, which gave you access to it, how can something be considered "personal information" if i have already posted it freely to the world on the web also?

DOH !
Retribution ~ Death comes to those who wait.

Wishy for Mod - http://forum.salemthegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7783
L33LEE

Postby Dallane » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:58 am

L33LEE wrote:
That actually was not me, I never gave a crap about that, i found it rather amusing.

Most of all the one with that black dude with the crash helmets.

Laugheverytime, never4get.

PS: I posted that picture of myself first, which gave you access to it, how can something be considered "personal information" if i have already posted it freely to the world on the web also?

DOH !

It was you or else the mods would not of cared.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses