R.I.P. newbie hermit.

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: R.I.P. newbie hermit.

Postby Mushibag » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:40 pm

Cawalox wrote:Once Jasons mom stops supporting him

Who the ***** is Jason?
Mushibag

Postby Orcling » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:50 pm

Mushibag wrote:

Who the ***** is Jason?

Jasons mom, thats who he *****.
Orcling

Postby Cawalox » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:52 pm

Mushibag wrote:

Who the ***** is Jason?

Whitehorn if I am not mistaking.
Cawalox

Postby Mushibag » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:54 pm

Orcling wrote:
Mushibag wrote:

Who the ***** is Jason?

Jasons mom, thats who he *****.

Reading comprehension is hard. This helped me, maybe it can help you too.
Mushibag

Postby Tylan » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:25 pm

Jalpha wrote:Mad

You, Orcling, and Cawalox seem really, really mad. Like, inexplicably upset for some reason. Were there some noob slayings or something recently that I'm unaware of? In the past, your posts and activity have at least been relevant, but lately you just storm into threads to talk down the Tribe without provocation, usually attacking character and presumed capability without proof. Did your dog die? Was it choked to death by an Indian? If so, you have my witless sympathies.

Chief Jason's too.
jorb wrote:you fat-fingered, trigger happy nabbly-boos.

We write as a defense against the void, against the unknown that is the other side of death.
-C. Leland
Tylan

Postby Cawalox » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:37 pm

Tylan wrote:
Jalpha wrote:Mad

You, Orcling, and Cawalox seem really, really mad. Like, inexplicably upset for some reason. Were there some noob slayings or something recently that I'm unaware of? In the past, your posts and activity have at least been relevant, but lately you just storm into threads to talk down the Tribe without provocation, usually attacking character and presumed capability without proof. Did your dog die? Was it choked to death by an Indian? If so, you have my witless sympathies.

Chief Jason's too.

Do you honestly expect to tell a man to suck another mans ***** and expect to go away without a reply? I know that blowjob is a customary greeting in the tribe but you should consider that tribe is in minority on the servr and that other people might find your way of greeting offensive.

Further more most post of the tribe are provocation. If you do not like how people react on the stuff you write here maybe your doing something wrong.
Cawalox

Postby Tylan » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:54 pm

Cawalox wrote:
Do you honestly expect to tell a man to suck another mans ***** and expect to go away without a reply? I know that blowjob is a customary greeting in the tribe but you should consider that tribe is in minority on the servr and that other people might find your way of greeting offensive.

Further more most post of the tribe are provocation. If you do not like how people react on the stuff you write here maybe your doing something wrong.

Statistically, 2% of the world's population is homosexual. More than that, I had no idea you were a guy, which boosts the probability that you would have been -bioligically- more than willing to provide oral pleasure to Jalpha. I apologize if the idea was offensive to you. In all fairness, though, Jalpha seems more angry than you lately, and in my off-color portrayal, he was the pitcher! I just wish I knew what we could do to get you guys to like us more. You wanted cheaper rates on protection, you got them. You wanted a server that wasn't Farmville - Burial Grounds, hello? It's like we just can't win. :(

We write as a defense against the void, against the unknown that is the other side of death.
-C. Leland
Tylan

Postby Mushibag » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:59 pm

Tylan wrote:It's like we just can't win. :(

Poor injuns.
Mushibag

Postby Tylan » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:04 pm

-C. Leland
Tylan

Postby Cawalox » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:11 pm

Tylan wrote:
Cawalox wrote:

Statistically, 2% of the world's population is homosexual. More than that, I had no idea you were a guy, which boosts the probability that you would have been -bioligically- more than willing to provide oral pleasure to Jalpha. I apologize if the idea was offensive to you. In all fairness, though, Jalpha seems more angry than you lately, and in my off-color portrayal, he was the pitcher! I just wish I knew what we could do to get you guys to like us more. You wanted cheaper rates on protection, you got them. You wanted a server that wasn't Farmville - Burial Grounds, hello? It's like we just can't win. :(

I guess I couldn expect you guys to have better ideas anyway.

I never asked for anything of that. I do dislike the tribe but just in game and if you guys whant so much to be loved you might want to change the way you play. But you are the first person I actually dislike from Salem and if you whant to change that youll need to quit Salem and stop posting on forums.
Cawalox

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses