R.I.P. newbie hermit.

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: R.I.P. newbie hermit.

Postby jwhitehorn » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:41 am

Jalpha wrote:At this stage of the game it doesn't matter if their location is public, I doubt anyone could get inside. And by anyone I mean MM, because just about everyone else that's not MM is not going to kill each other until MM has been hit hard.
And that isn't happening anytime soon either.
Additionally the crew who live there are reckless as and would rip yolo against bear cavalry twenty to one odds.
Right now your options are:
a) Join a town or;
b) Stay the ***** out of everyone elses way.

This guy is still living in the imaginary world where the Tribe has not been roflstomping criminal cities since the server started.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby darnokpl » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:45 am

jwhitehorn wrote:
Jalpha wrote:At this stage of the game it doesn't matter if their location is public, I doubt anyone could get inside. And by anyone I mean MM, because just about everyone else that's not MM is not going to kill each other until MM has been hit hard.
And that isn't happening anytime soon either.
Additionally the crew who live there are reckless as and would rip yolo against bear cavalry twenty to one odds.
Right now your options are:
a) Join a town or;
b) Stay the ***** out of everyone elses way.

This guy is still living in the imaginary world where the Tribe has not been roflstomping criminal cities since the server started.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

If that is true where are tribe episodes, videos and screens?
darnokpl

Postby jwhitehorn » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:03 am

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=8823

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Jalpha » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:07 am

Peep welcome to being a laughingstock.

Enjoy your decline into obscurity, you can caw about how powerful you are until your throat starts to bleed but it makes no difference.

The only thing getting roflstomped right now is your ego.

PS: You can't fight.
Professor Gu Zhongmao wrote:These projects are beautiful to scientists, but nightmarish to engineers
Jalpha

Postby darnokpl » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:14 am

jwhitehorn wrote:http://forum.salemthegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=8823

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

You are joking right? That doesn't count :roll:
darnokpl

Postby Cawalox » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:21 am

jwhitehorn wrote:

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

This guy is still living in the imaginary world where the Tribe has been roflstomping criminal cities since the server started.
Cawalox

Postby Tylan » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:30 pm

Perhaps if Cawalox attempts to provide Jalpha with a spirit vision of his own, both of them will gain some measure of enlightenment and stop spreading idiocy and flaming around the forums. I hear the most potent visions are had when you cup the dreamcatchers.
jorb wrote:you fat-fingered, trigger happy nabbly-boos.

We write as a defense against the void, against the unknown that is the other side of death.
-C. Leland
Tylan

Postby Jalpha » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:35 pm

You could just come out and say that you think he should suck my **** and cup the balls instead of pussyfooting around the words like a twelve year old girl.

Don't worry though, people outside MM have ways of gaining enlightenment that don't involve putting our ***** in the mouths of other men. Keep that kind of thing in your own court please.

Maybe if you stopped trying to be witty Tylan you would shut the ***** up. I'd appreciate that, pretty sure others would too.

Thanks for stopping by, lets do this again sometime.
Professor Gu Zhongmao wrote:These projects are beautiful to scientists, but nightmarish to engineers
Jalpha

Postby Orcling » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:58 pm

Tylan wrote:Perhaps if Cawalox attempts to provide Jalpha with a spirit vision of his own, both of them will gain some measure of enlightenment and stop spreading idiocy and flaming around the forums. I hear the most potent visions are had when you cup the dreamcatchers.

Oompa Loompa diggity doo, MM sucks ***** and Tylan does too.

How about that for enlightenment.
Orcling

Postby Cawalox » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:35 pm

Tylan wrote:Perhaps if Cawalox attempts to provide Jalpha with a spirit vision of his own, both of them will gain some measure of enlightenment and stop spreading idiocy and flaming around the forums. I hear the most potent visions are had when you cup the dreamcatchers.

I wouldnt know how to do it even if I wanted to. On the other hand you guys in the tribe seem to be well trained for that kind of stuff. Once Jasons mom stops supporting him and hi is in a need of a hooker you guys will come in handy.
Cawalox

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses