To everyone who traded with Tradewinds

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: To everyone who traded with Tradewinds

Postby Wisler » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:20 pm

The real Tradewinds offered me free stuff after the fake tradewinds scammed me. Since idk which of the other traders or players is responsible for the fake Tradewinds I have no choice but to give the real Tradewinds all of my villages business deals from now on for fear of getting scammed again, hard times we live in.
Wisler

Postby a63ntorange1 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:06 pm

This is where if jorb or loftar were real game developers that gave two ***** about their game, would ban said scammer and ip block him and whatever else they could do. This is normally against the ToS of every other mmorpg in existence, from griefing to impersonating to scamming. Oh well.
a63ntorange1

Postby RMreX » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:06 pm

tradewinds wrote:

Does that screen have something to do with me?
RMreX

Postby RMreX » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:08 pm

a63ntorange1 wrote:This is where if jorb or loftar were real game developers that gave two ***** about their game, would ban said scammer and ip block him and whatever else they could do. This is normally against the ToS of every other mmorpg in existence, from griefing to impersonating to scamming. Oh well.

IMO this is however kinda fair to do in Sandox MMO. You can only trust people you know.
RMreX

Postby naosnule » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:09 pm

a63ntorange1 wrote:This is where if jorb or loftar were real game developers that gave two ***** about their game, would ban said scammer and ip block him and whatever else they could do. This is normally against the ToS of every other mmorpg in existence, from griefing to impersonating to scamming. Oh well.

It is because they care about the integrity of their Sandbox game that is based on the idea of simulating a world akin to the one in House of Cards and Game of Thrones, that they do not step just because a person is being deceived.
naosnule

Postby Mushibag » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:10 pm

Griefing is acceptable in Seatribe games.
Mushibag

Postby Cawalox » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:00 pm

Mushibag wrote:Griefing is encouraged in Seatribe games.

Fixed
Cawalox

Postby Binks » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:24 pm

Darwoth wrote:he ripped off elaina for the shirt about a week or two ago, if you know elaina you know what a ***** move that was.

what a *****
Binks

Postby Powowcloud » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:26 am

Lol keep up the good work Tradewinds.. if Chief PEEPEEONSELF is going out of her way to defame you, then you are playing the game perfectly. I will trade with you whenever possible. Impersonating a trader.... you girls in the tribe are hilarious.
Powowcloud

Postby callanrocks » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:54 am

Not really, this is the sandbox being used properly. This isn't every other mmorpg in existence, perhaps you should treat it that way.
raptamaiko wrote:I FOUND MY WAY BACK OMG I WAS ABOUT TO CRY
callanrocks

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses