MM Tribe declared a war?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: MM Tribe declared a war?

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:02 pm

Brego wrote:Little autistic kid?




Ignore the ignorant trolls. Probably can't even say more than a few words in a second language.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT
 
Posts: 5088
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:46 am

Re: MM Tribe declared a war?

Postby Dallane » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:59 pm

MagicManICT wrote:
Brego wrote:Little autistic kid?




Ignore the ignorant trolls. Probably can't even say more than a few words in a second language.


Why would most americans need to use anything other then english? The only other relevant language to us is spanish which doesn't apply to most.

BTW the autistic is a mine craft/dorf fort joke/meme.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 15008
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: MM Tribe declared a war?

Postby Orcling » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:35 am

Dallane wrote:
MagicManICT wrote:
Brego wrote:Little autistic kid?




Ignore the ignorant trolls. Probably can't even say more than a few words in a second language.


Why would most americans need to use anything other then english? The only other relevant language to us is spanish which doesn't apply to most.

BTW the autistic is a mine craft/dorf fort joke/meme.


Ya'll soon be talkin' russian.
User avatar
Orcling
 
Posts: 637
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:53 pm

Re: MM Tribe declared a war?

Postby Dallane » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:39 am

until that time i'll take american and free
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 15008
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: MM Tribe declared a war?

Postby Inotdead » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm

MagicManICT wrote:Probably can't even say more than a few words in a second language.


I take it as compliment.

Dallane wrote:Why would most americans need to use anything other then english? The only other relevant language to us is spanish which doesn't apply to most.


I know, right? Also ignorance is bliss.

alprice wrote:Biddas is the best player ever!

MagicManICT wrote:Ignore the ignorant trolls.


Care to educate me? I assume we talk about different people or that you are trolling.
Claeyt wrote: I'm not saying it's right or justified that they steal or sell drugs or murder cops I'm saying that that's exactly what you would do if you were poor and desperate and Black.
User avatar
Inotdead
 
Posts: 723
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:39 am

Re: MM Tribe declared a war?

Postby Champie » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:44 pm

Dallane wrote:until that time i'll take american and free


you might like this song :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YoxK9oJRzc&feature=kp

Moistboyz fk'n Yeah!
User avatar
Champie
 
Posts: 847
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:24 pm

Re: MM Tribe declared a war?

Postby RMreX » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:50 pm

Dallane wrote:
MagicManICT wrote:
Brego wrote:Little autistic kid?




Ignore the ignorant trolls. Probably can't even say more than a few words in a second language.


Why would most americans need to use anything other then english? The only other relevant language to us is spanish which doesn't apply to most.

BTW the autistic is a mine craft/dorf fort joke/meme.

You forgot ponies. DUH.
User avatar
RMreX
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:05 pm

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests