The claegue files

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: The claegue files

Postby vienradzis » Thu May 01, 2014 12:46 pm

I am proud to be brave. And yes maybe most of my kills are noobs. But thats only becouse "pros" are afraid to engage combat and just run and cry. Also ussualy glutton timer is pain in ass. So hard to travel 3h each day . But i am doing so and geting kills.

P.s. My first aperance here was when tribe scalped me and my friends at tiamore last summer.
vienradzis

Postby Jalpha » Thu May 01, 2014 12:52 pm

Lol. No pros play anymore.

Also check your factions history, about all they do is zerg and bugraid with a side of killing noobs and being proud of it.

You aren't brave, you're lonely.
Professor Gu Zhongmao wrote:These projects are beautiful to scientists, but nightmarish to engineers
Jalpha

Postby Dallane » Thu May 01, 2014 1:58 pm

Claeyt wrote:Although I have to say 'vienradzis' and 'Dshaded' have been hitting the noob kills pretty hard. Are they with the tribe? I haven't been able to figure that out yet from their posts.

You clearly need to read the forums more because its been plainly obvious for some time. Longer with dshaded.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby DemonEyes » Thu May 01, 2014 3:23 pm

O ***** no..

the last thing we need is cleayt reading the forums.. he would inevitably reply to something.. -_-

Go back to ESO claeyt.
DemonEyes

Postby Claeyt » Thu May 01, 2014 3:44 pm

DemonEyes wrote:O ***** no..

the last thing we need is cleayt reading the forums.. he would inevitably reply to something.. -_-

Go back to ESO claeyt.

Like I said, I was on vacation for awhile. There really hasn't been anything to comment on.

Nobody's answered my question about this 'hafen' everyone's talking about since I was gone. Is it really in Alpha? Is it 3d?

and I will be on ESO a lot I'm sure. If anyone wants to friend me, I'm 'Claeyt' on NA and play on the Wabberjack PvP area mostly with the character I'm on most of the time right now. I'm in Gopher's 'The Minions' guild if you guys want to join that as well. They play on a different PvP server tho.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Darwoth » Thu May 01, 2014 5:32 pm

Claeyt wrote:
I'm as relevant as always.

claeyt is already so irrelevant this world

already so irrelevant

so irrelevant

so irrelevant as always
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Thu May 01, 2014 7:29 pm

Claeyt wrote:Nobody's answered my question about this 'hafen' everyone's talking about since I was gone. Is it really in Alpha? Is it 3d?

This has been known and announced long before your "vacation"
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby vienradzis » Thu May 01, 2014 7:48 pm

Jalpha wrote:Lol. No pros play anymore.

Also check your factions history, about all they do is zerg and bugraid with a side of killing noobs and being proud of it.

all i can say you are retard
vienradzis

Postby Frakked » Fri May 02, 2014 1:43 am

Jalpha wrote:Lol. No pros play anymore.

Bored is more likely. Hard to be lonely unless you choose to be so.

We could all do with more content... alas the purity grind has set in with a vengeance... likely to be a while before we see another (only to nerf whatever we accomplished to date...)
Frakked

Postby alprice » Fri May 02, 2014 1:51 am

Debbie downer
Embie is my name :P
alprice

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses