The claegue files

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: The claegue files

Postby Dallane » Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:22 pm

AcuaArkane wrote:What is this "claegue" and how do I make sure not to get it?

Check my signature and click for a better salem experience
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Mushibag » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:42 pm

Mushibag

Postby vienradzis » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:05 pm

Any update on topic?
vienradzis

Postby Darwoth » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:49 pm

i have 40 or so kills to put up, with some pretty nice ones in there i just got lazy and fell behind on making "files" out of each one particularly since claeyt is already so irrelevant this world. and now i have to either post them all in one reply which is boring after the first few or trickle in starting with 2 month old kills.

i might need a "new thing" since the claegue has been all but cured with his scarcity in the aftermath of his recent shamings.
Darwoth

Postby vienradzis » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:08 pm

Anyway need some screens :) i like look on dead criminals
vienradzis

Postby Dallane » Thu May 01, 2014 12:54 am

Its funny how darwoth always has "many" screen shots or stories but is always "too lazy" to publish them.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Binks » Thu May 01, 2014 12:56 am

Dallane wrote:Its funny how darwoth always has "many" screen shots or stories but is always "too lazy" to publish them.

you dongface
Binks

Postby Claeyt » Thu May 01, 2014 10:45 am

Darwoth wrote:i have 40 or so kills to put up, with some pretty nice ones in there i just got lazy and fell behind on making "files" out of each one particularly since claeyt is already so irrelevant this world. and now i have to either post them all in one reply which is boring after the first few or trickle in starting with 2 month old kills.

i might need a "new thing" since the claegue has been all but cured with his scarcity in the aftermath of his recent shamings.

I was on vacation, remember. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was gone for a week and a half and have been trying to grind up my ESO characters as well. How do I have anything to do with your supposed "files"? Nobody I know has been killed and none of my towns have been hit.

I'm as relevant as always. I'm just continuing my building, mapping and such.

Dallane wrote:Its funny how darwoth always has "many" screen shots or stories but is always "too lazy" to publish them.

Exactly. Although I have to say the only real combat so far in this world has him. All he really needs to do is take down Chief, PmP and Binks to win this world already.

Although I have to say 'vienradzis' and 'Dshaded' have been hitting the noob kills pretty hard. Are they with the tribe? I haven't been able to figure that out yet from their posts.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby bashnagdul » Thu May 01, 2014 11:00 am

Claeyt wrote:

Exactly. Although I have to say the only real combat so far in this world has him. All he really needs to do is take down Chief, PmP and Binks to win this world already.

Although I have to say 'vienradzis' and 'Dshaded' have been hitting the noob kills pretty hard. Are they with the tribe? I haven't been able to figure that out yet from their posts.

yes they are.
vienradis is a tribe member and his name is something with fishes in it. cuz he fishes a lot :)
bashnagdul

Postby Claeyt » Thu May 01, 2014 12:11 pm

bashnagdul wrote:yes they are.
vienradis is a tribe member and his name is something with fishes in it. cuz he fishes a lot :)

Interesting. Did they even play last world? I think I remember Dshaded.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses