Be careful. Residents Gudtuvn thieves.

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Be careful. Residents Gudtuvn thieves.

Postby jwhitehorn » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:31 am

Claeyt wrote:Don't feed the tribe scents or locations. PM me your map tiles and the location of Gudtuvn. Pm me if you need information on how to use dropbox to send me those tiles. I'll get you your stuff back for you.

Claeyt confirmed trying to hide criminals and destroy the population of the game.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Dallane » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:37 am

Wow claeyt. Already trying to kill the game again?
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Claeyt » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:45 am

I'm sure as hell not trying to protect the criminals. I just don't want people to turn to the tribe for help. I'm asking him to give me the tiles and location and I'll turn it over to the proper authorities. This goes for anyone with scents and locations of criminals that don't want to reveal their location to the tribe.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Dallane » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:47 am

Claeyt wrote:I'm sure as hell not trying to protect the criminals. I just don't want people to turn to the tribe for help. I'm asking him to give me the tiles and location and I'll turn it over to the proper authorities. This goes for anyone with scents and locations of criminals that don't want to reveal their location to the tribe.

Please someone give scents to him so the mega alliance can kill him.

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Mereni » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:55 am

Claeyt wrote:the proper authorities.

Who?
Mereni

Postby Vigilance » Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:04 am

Mereni wrote:

Who?

Jorb and Loftar!

Dances-With-Dudes
Born Again Tribal
Suffragium wrote:I love sausages.
Vigilance

Postby Claeyt » Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:19 am

Mereni wrote:

Who?

I actually don't know who they are. Their contact character pm'd me about being a middle man about stuff like this. I've probably said to much. sorry guys.

For the record I'm not in the group.
Last edited by Claeyt on Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Dallane » Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:20 am

Claeyt wrote:
Mereni wrote:

Who?

I actually don't know who they are. Their contact character pm'd me about being a middle man about stuff like this. I've probably said to much. sorry guys.

LOL get the ***** out of here

Dallane

Postby jwhitehorn » Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:20 am

Claeyt wrote:I actually don't know who they are. Their contact character pm'd me about being a middle man about stuff like this. I've probably said to much. sorry guys.

You can't be a middle man when you don't know who one of the other two parties is.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Claeyt » Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:22 am

jwhitehorn wrote:
Claeyt wrote:I actually don't know who they are. Their contact character pm'd me about being a middle man about stuff like this. I've probably said to much. sorry guys.

You can't be a middle man when you don't know who one of the other two parties is.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

I've passed on two scents and locations to them already and they got one of the noobs their stuff back. I had to hold onto it for 2 days waiting for the guy from England to log back on. All I have is an account who's never posted that I pm when I've got a location and evidence. They contacted me the first day about this.

Claeyt

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses