Tradewinds, aka Big John, is a MURDERER!

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Tradewinds, aka Big John, is a MURDERER!

Postby Mereni » Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:51 am

Darwoth wrote:i saw tradewinds devouring the hearts of the innocent behind the church this morning.

I saw it too. :shock:
Mereni

Postby Wisler » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:10 am

Kinda unrelated but this Tradewinds guy just scammed me for 50 s and put in axe in the barrel and logged off, it would have been 150s but luckily i always trade one by one, just wanted too warn people.
Wisler

Postby Dallane » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:39 am

Wisler wrote:Kinda unrelated but this Tradewinds guy just scammed me for 50 s and put in axe in the barrel and logged off, it would have been 150s but luckily i always trade one by one, just wanted too warn people.

Post in his trade thread to warn people.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby RMreX » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:47 am

Wisler wrote:Kinda unrelated but this Tradewinds guy just scammed me for 50 s and put in axe in the barrel and logged off, it would have been 150s but luckily i always trade one by one, just wanted too warn people.

He crashes a lot, so you most likely waited 5 secs before thought you were scammed and teleported, without getting your items.
RMreX

Postby tradewinds » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:36 am

Here's what I wrote in my trade thread:

Tradewinds wrote:Ok well first of all if you trade with me, always put in my homestead secret "Tradewinds" first. Otherwise there is no way for me to prevent people from claiming to be me, if your motivation is to ruin my reputation I don't think 3 iron bars would be worth it.

I have thought about the day that people will tell the forums that I scammed them for a snake skull and I simply don't know what to do about this. I hope that people will have their own judgement of me at this point, and not rush to conclusions or witch hunting, unless they can prove that I was the scammer with screenshot or message logs.

I've done a lot of risky trades and have never scammed a single time. I'm so happy every time I sell iron, if I could sell 100 iron bars to one guy for a fair price I wouldn't even think twice, so why would I scam anyone for 3?

Anyway, this does not belong in my trade thread so please move this to House of Burgesses if you really have a problem with me.

If you were scammed by some con artist claiming to be me, I'm sorry. If you are trying to ruin my reputation, please be more creative about it.

RMreX wrote:He crashes a lot, so you most likely waited 5 secs before thought you were scammed and teleported, without getting your items.

I don't think I crash often :cry:
tradewinds

Postby Wisler » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:07 am

Turns out I was scammed by a copycat Tradewinds please disregard my last post. Use HS "Tradewinds" too add the real Tradewinds.
Wisler

Postby jwhitehorn » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:07 pm

Wisler wrote:Turns out I was scammed by a copycat Tradewinds please disregard my last post. Use HS "Tradewinds" too add the real Tradewinds.

Your not alone. I've seen SEVERAL people complaining about being scammed by Tradewinds. Its hard to tell which one is the real one and which is the fake at this time so trading with anybody claiming to be him is extremely risky business and should be avoided at all costs.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Mushibag » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:09 pm

jwhitehorn wrote:
Wisler wrote:Turns out I was scammed by a copycat Tradewinds please disregard my last post. Use HS "Tradewinds" too add the real Tradewinds.

Your not alone. I've seen SEVERAL people complaining about being scammed by Tradewinds. Its hard to tell which one is the real one and which is the fake at this time so trading with anybody claiming to be him is extremely risky business and should be avoided at all costs.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

No, it's really not hard at all.

Step 1: open kin list
Step 2: type Tradewinds in the field to add kin via homestead secret and press Enter
Step 3: label as the real Tradewinds
Step 4: don't be dumb
Mushibag

Postby jwhitehorn » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:10 pm

Mushibag wrote:No, it's really not hard at all.

Step 2: type Tradewinds in the field to add kin via homestead secret and press Enter

Except many people claiming to be scammed have done just that. Again, smells like the ol' Procne scamming all over again, I would avoid it at all costs.

Chief PeePooKaka
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby RonPaulFTW » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:11 pm

jwhitehorn wrote:
Mushibag wrote:No, it's really not hard at all.

Except many people claiming to be scammed have done just that. Again, smells like the ol' Procne scamming all over again, I would avoid it at all costs.

Chief PeePooKaka
MM Tribe

Scammers hs is "tradewinds"

Careful with that capital T
RonPaulFTW

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses