"The Truth of Realak the Hacker"

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

"The Truth of Realak the Hacker"

Postby sonny_iii » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:01 am

hello every one this is slave master again... i want to provide some info on what actually happened...

1st of all there where many ults in the village that where community ults that we all had access to, there where placed in skype. i beleave the one in question is the lime ult.

tho i never bothered to use it. when the arguing started, we noticed that the community ults passwords had been changed.

realak's plan was to force people (whiskybob) and others to post that the account had be hacked in exchange for the accounts back.
the reality is they where arguing and wanted to kill so they let chief in to frame him for hacking.

here are some skype clips from them that shows they where in on it.

[3/4/2014 12:49:05 AM] Realak: YOU ***** KILLED WILLY
[3/4/2014 12:49:08 AM] Realak: I TOLD YOU TO WAIT
[3/4/2014 12:49:36 AM] Realak: were you scared of the crafter char with no fencing?
[3/4/2014 12:49:41 AM] High Priest vigilamb: yea

this one shows that chaz had access to other accouts be for but he didnt realize that the accout password had be changed

[3/4/2014 12:49:43 AM] ***: I remained true to my word, I did not log in on Wild Bill.
[3/4/2014 12:49:52 AM] ***: Even when I wanted to knowing he was assaulting willy.

so there's the story its all in skype..

Mod note: real names removed.
Last edited by MagicManICT on Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: see mod note
sonny_iii

Re: "The Truth of Realak the Hacker"

Postby jwhitehorn » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:14 am

Looks like somebody is mad that his crying "wolf" is getting called out by his own townies.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby sonny_iii » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:15 am

Are you a ***** moron? both of these Skype clips have nothing to do with what happened.
You are useless dude, you would ***** log in town afk for 3 hours while you played league of legends. And now you act like you get an opinion?

The first clip is me raging at vigilance when I told him to wait on doing anything rash when I was at work, and yet I came home to willy murdered

as for the second clip, of course I ***** gave sb the info AFTER THE FACT when he called me and said vigilance was holding two accounts hostage while he claimed the town.
go away ******.[/quote]

SIR SIR. relax bro just told the truth. relax
sonny_iii

Postby sonny_iii » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:16 am

sonny_iii wrote:Are you a ***** moron? both of these Skype clips have nothing to do with what happened.
You are useless dude, you would ***** log in town afk for 3 hours while you played league of legends. And now you act like you get an opinion?

The first clip is me raging at vigilance when I told him to wait on doing anything rash when I was at work, and yet I came home to willy murdered

as for the second clip, of course I ***** gave sb the info AFTER THE FACT when he called me and said vigilance was holding two accounts hostage while he claimed the town.
go away ******.

SIR SIR. relax bro just told the truth. relax[/quote]

i ***** that quote up didnt i.
sonny_iii

Postby Binks » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:20 am

Agamemnon wrote:you never played but your acting like you knew what the ***** went on roflmao

You should make a rap song about this.
Binks

Postby sonny_iii » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:25 am

Agamemnon wrote:because whiskybob the person who only logged on about 4am-7am est due to his timezone, would know what the ***** was happening when the **** went down at 8pm est amirite?

***** you ******

its called the SKYPE, SKYPE CHAT TELLS ALL MY FRIEND... should of just told him so i dont have the evidence.
sonny_iii

Postby sonny_iii » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:32 am

Agamemnon wrote:
sonny_iii wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:because whiskybob the person who only logged on about 4am-7am est due to his timezone, would know what the ***** was happening when the **** went down at 8pm est amirite?

***** you ******

its called the SKYPE, SKYPE CHAT TELLS ALL MY FRIEND... should of just told him so i dont have the evidence.

that was evidence of nothing you ***** moronic piece of ****, and how did I become "the hacker"
your ancestors inbreeding while working the cotton fields has made you one dumb *****

hey jorb that was raciest as *****. k hes knows im back and i dont not care for that remark at ALLL.
sonny_iii

Postby sonny_iii » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:34 am

we should not call this forum "the truth of Realak the raciest"
sonny_iii

Postby jwhitehorn » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:39 am

That did seem pretty racist to me.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby neored9 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:41 am

Agamemnon wrote:you would ***** log in town afk for 3 hours while you played league of legends.

What's your League of Legends name, sonny_iii?
Last edited by neored9 on Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
neored9

Next

Return to House of Burgesses