Tribal Horde Presents Dances-With-Dudes

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Tribal Horde Presents Dances-With-Dudes

Postby Orcling » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:50 pm

Darwoth wrote:
Tylan wrote:Regarding Darwoth, as a kill, it was well-executed, but while your heart may have been in the right place, in this situation I really don't think the aboose was there to justify all the crying by the defeated. Plus you just avenged Realak. That has dirty written all over it.

vigilance chose to put himself on my ***** by exploiting into my base at the start of jamestown, everything else is simply seasoning that makes the kill more yummy.

But you are with the tribe.
And vigilance is also with the tribe.
Will we soon witness another backstabbing incident?
Orcling

Postby Darwoth » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:55 pm

i fail to see how me specifically and openly telling everyone that would listen i plan to kill vigilance the first chance i get is backstabbing in any form.
Darwoth

Postby RonPaulFTW » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:56 pm

Orcling wrote:
Darwoth wrote:
Tylan wrote:Regarding Darwoth, as a kill, it was well-executed, but while your heart may have been in the right place, in this situation I really don't think the aboose was there to justify all the crying by the defeated. Plus you just avenged Realak. That has dirty written all over it.

vigilance chose to put himself on my ***** by exploiting into my base at the start of jamestown, everything else is simply seasoning that makes the kill more yummy.

But you are with the tribe.
And vigilance is also with the tribe.
Will we soon witness another backstabbing incident?

I think this is more PnP than truth. Either chief or Darwoth would readily kill the other if given the chance.
RonPaulFTW

Postby Orcling » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:00 pm

Darwoth wrote:i fail to see how me specifically and openly telling everyone that would listen i plan to kill vigilance the first chance i get is backstabbing in any form.

Hiding in plain sight. If you tell him you'll kill him, he wont expect you to kill him.
Orcling

Postby Darwoth » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:00 pm

Orcling wrote:
Hiding in plain sight. If you tell him you'll kill him, he wont expect you to kill him.

uh, oh ok :lol:
Darwoth

Postby jwhitehorn » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:50 pm

As a matter of clarification the Tribe does not assume the responsibility of Tribal Horde Affiliates playing nice with eachother. It is encouraged, however, in this case it appears there was too much bad blood between Vigi and Darwoth. This action, and future actions, do not give them authorization to assault Tribal Braves, or Treaty members, however, we respect the parties who affiliate Tribal Horde enough to not baby-sit their every move. The Tribe takes a true neutral stance on Horde vs. Horde interaction.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Dallane » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:01 pm

jwhitehorn wrote:As a matter of clarification the Tribe does not assume the responsibility of Tribal Horde Affiliates playing nice with eachother. It is encouraged, however, in this case it appears there was too much bad blood between Vigi and Darwoth. This action, and future actions, do not give them authorization to assault Tribal Braves, or Treaty members, however, we respect the parties who affiliate Tribal Horde enough to not baby-sit their every move. The Tribe takes a true neutral stance on Horde vs. Horde interaction.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

-TMs shall not commit crimes against their fellow man, except in self-defense. This includes larceny, waste, assault, and murder

Interesting.......
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Claeyt » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:20 pm

jwhitehorn wrote:This action, and future actions, do not give them authorization to assault Tribal Braves, or Treaty members.

Confirmed: Darwoth needs further permission from Chief to attack any more people who've signed the treaty. :lol:
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby alprice » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:49 pm

Soooo you want to know what's in my head.. Or maybe it's on my head.. I get my bonus this week so hat boxes be at the ready. And I just might want to buy the prospecting pack.. We will see. Good luck to you Shill, no one knows what makes me tick.
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Postby DemonEyes » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:02 am

STFU Claeyt, from what I read, There is a difference between Treaty Members and Tribal horde affiliates.
DemonEyes

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses