Tribal Horde Presents Dances-With-Dudes

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Tribal Horde Presents Dances-With-Dudes

Postby DemonEyes » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:40 pm

Vigilance wrote:I believe I pitched an incredibly hard ball. ;)

ahh but did you recieve a long hard bat though?
DemonEyes

Postby enemyunknown » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:05 pm

naosnule wrote:It is a game, not real life. Deception is a key ingredient of the game.

Gaming just let someone to be as bad or good as he want to - without gettin' himself or anyone else hurt (mental wounds doesn't count). Game reveals person's true nature.

******* in game = ******* IRL.
enemyunknown

Postby TheBatman » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:05 pm

vigi certainly knows how to handle a wall of planks, that's for sure. huge plus in a raider.
TheBatman

Postby Claeyt » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:06 pm

Let me get this strait.

You guys let Vigi use one of your accounts once or twice and from that he and Chief guessed the passwords on your main account or accounts and then Pclaimed over your lean to's and kicked you off the TB? Is that right?

How is this not blatant account hacking. Vigi and Chief should be perma banned from the game and their accounts should be wiped. Are you really going to let this slide Jorb and Loftar? He stole their accounts to take their base. WTF?
Last edited by Claeyt on Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby TheBatman » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:09 pm

still not as bad as you giving everyone the claegue

there's no reason for jorb of loftar to intervene when there is already an easy solution in place:

dont give out your passwords. derp.
TheBatman

Postby Snowpig » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:18 pm

Claeyt wrote:Let me get this strait.

You guys let Vigi use one of your accounts once or twice and from that he and Chief guessed the passwords on your main account or accoutns and then Pclaimed over your lean to's and kicked you off the TB? Is that right?

How is this not blatant account hacking. Vigi and Chief should be perma banned from the game and their accounts should be wiped. Are you really going to let this slide Jorb and Loftar? He stole their accounts to take their base. WTF?

just FYI:

Salem EULA 6.E wrote:End User agrees and acknowledges
that he/she shall not sell, give or transfer its account, in-game
currency account or personal information to any third parties.
In feudalism, it's your count that votes...
Snowpig

Postby Claeyt » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:20 pm

TheBatman wrote:there's no reason for jorb of loftar to intervene when there is already an easy solution in place:

dont give out your passwords. derp.

According to Vigi's post they didn't give the password away on the mayor's account. He guessed the mayor's password from the other account's password and they weren't the same according to him. He and the chief hacked the second password from what they knew of the first password and then stole the account and all store bought items on it. He and the Chief have clearly stolen the account and are admitting to it here. The Chief says he logged on to the account himself and kicked them off the TB. How does this not lead to a permanent-ban for both of them along with their accounts being wiped for account hacking?
Last edited by Claeyt on Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Binks » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:20 pm

Claeyt wrote:Let me get this strait.

You guys let Vigi use one of your accounts once or twice and from that he and Chief guessed the passwords on your main account or accoutns and then Pclaimed over your lean to's and kicked you off the TB? Is that right?

How ***** retarded are you Claeyt? If you guys really think they had access to Realak's account don't you think he would be dead and not just Willy? Seriously think about it.
Binks

Postby Claeyt » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:22 pm

Binks wrote:How ***** retarded are you Claeyt? If you guys really think they had access to Realak's account don't you think he would be dead and not just Willy? Seriously think about it.

Then who's account did they hack to get into the town?

Claeyt

Postby bigwilystyln » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:22 pm

yep... i know i shouldnt have... yet no one else has the balls to ***** raid anything...boring....lots help the tribe infiltrate a base, by using their friends, this tactic should be shamed upon... now competetition is measured by ur lack of trust...hide away folks... its not getting any better for u lol... its all farmville otherwise, friends... maybe 4 months down the road... u can then join us with your own story of either got wiped out due to lack of ballsy players or... infiltrated by the tribe...:) pm me for some plottin n schemin
Last edited by bigwilystyln on Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:38 pm, edited 5 times in total.
bigwilystyln

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses