Faction Roll Call

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Faction Roll Call

Postby naosnule » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:03 am

gregl26 wrote:I am starting a new faction called Totally Moo Fan Boys/Girls. We have plans to build an epic base and a fantastic vault. We will challenge for dominance on the server as well. In all likely hood though we will just stand around and gossip about Moo. We will use the Barbie Dress-Up program to try different outfits on him and have weekly contests for the best ones. PM me to apply. All past loyalties and grievances will be put aside.

Is Vigilance a member of it?
naosnule

Re: Faction Roll Call

Postby Claeyt » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:05 am

gregl26 wrote:I am starting a new faction called Totally Moo Fan Boys/Girls. We have plans to build an epic base and a fantastic vault. We will challenge for dominance on the server as well. In all likely hood though we will just stand around and gossip about Moo. We will use the Barbie Dress-Up program to try different outfits on him and have weekly contests for the best ones. PM me to apply. All past loyalties and grievances will be put aside.

I bet you'll look really good in Turtlenecks.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses