Faction Roll Call

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Faction Roll Call

Postby naosnule » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:51 am

iamah wrote:
well it must be nice to have a little game all to yourselves, but if it wants to be something more it needs to find other ways to pay the bills... or at least warn players that "play for free" has some serious implications... that is, you're a sub-citizen of the playerbase

The dominance would have been far greater if stalls were allowed. Darwoth and Jamestown proves that :P. Baby steps.
naosnule

Postby Claeyt » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:15 am

Orlpar wrote:I was always hoping for a fair fight against the Tribe. I came back with that in mind, and what I see? One ***** the Treaty thread for ten Tribe threads. The first with words, the Tribal ones with actions. They claim 90% of the ground on the start of the server, enforce treaty and ****. Is this going to be Old World once again, just from the very beginning?
It might be too early into the server to judge, but are there any people ACTUALLY fighting tribal enforcements? If yes, I'm really looking forward to seeing actions taken. If no, we'll be seeing single-digit populations once again. We experienced that already, Salem is boring after one faction wins. Keep the fight up, if there's any...

There are plenty of people against them but most people just want to live in peace. Always remember that the forums are pretty bombastic and the Tribe's got the biggest voice. Other people, especially the Russians, don't post their triumphs.

I'm not with the tribe but not a 'rebel' either.

I have been told on these forums before the server even opened that I am the only person in the game that is not allowed to join the treaty. I was considered a criminal within the first hour of the server being open and the chief posted a trade sanction against me on my trade thread the first day. I must be the most dangerous rebel on the server even though I want to simply live in peace. I've had the Chief, Darwoth and even the Candy Gang hunt me during the last year and I've never died. They must think me something fierce.

...and all I want to do is help the noobs learn the game. :lol:

When the world opened I talked to the Chief hoping for Peace. Instead he told me that I couldn't live free in this land.

I offered 'The Lady of the Evening' Colesie's frog 'Steve', but she rebuffed me.

I've been trying to warn the non-tribe to be careful. Dallane and co. are off and running after the tribe but I'll keep trying to warn them too.

I'll just be living alone in my little cabin in the woods, sometimes coming to town to sell iron and nails in my little alley shop and I'll let all the Tribe and White Knights and Super Heroes fight it out. The map is 3x the size of Roanoke and there are plenty of places to hide. If they come for me I'll fight them but if they leave me in peace I'll leave them in peace.
Last edited by Claeyt on Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Darwoth » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:17 am

Claeyt wrote: I've had the Chief, Darwoth and even the Candy Gang hunt me during the last year

no you haven't
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:18 am

I think its funny you are selling descriptions of players
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:22 am

Dallane wrote:I think its funny you are selling descriptions of players

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i am still reeling from last week when he told me i was wearing conqueror gear for 2 pages until he realized he made an idiot of himself yet again and cried to the moderators to sweep it under the rug for him.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=8724
Darwoth

Postby Claeyt » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:26 am

I still haven't got yours Dallane. I was actually only trading descriptions with people so I know who's who. :D

Darwoth wrote:i am still reeling from last week when he told me i was wearing conqueror gear

I found about the bug report bonus but the armor is still not slot-able and at least I didn't join the tribe like you. :lol:
Last edited by Claeyt on Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Dallane » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:26 am

Darwoth wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i am still reeling from last week when he told me i was wearing conqueror gear for 2 pages until he realized he made an idiot of himself yet again and cried to the moderators to sweep it under the rug for him.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=8724

lol ***** retarded. I have so many damn skype and forum pms saying that they hate trading with him because he always tries to push MM descriptions on them and constantly trying to get mine.

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Dallane » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:27 am

Claeyt wrote:

I still haven't got yours Dallane. I was actually only trading descriptions with people so I know who's who. :D

You never will get mine.

Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:53 am

Claeyt wrote:

Darwoth wrote:i am still reeling from last week when he told me i was wearing conqueror gear

I found about the bug report bonus but the armor is still not slot-able and at least I didn't join the tribe like you. :lol:

oh my god, it has been over a week........

there are 2 or 3 people wearing the exact same **** standing around town any time of day.........

IT IS A FIFTEEN DOLLAR ADVENTURER PACK FROM THE STORE YOU GOD DAMN MORON
Darwoth

Postby Claeyt » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:58 am

Darwoth wrote:IT IS A FIFTEEN DOLLAR ADVENTURER PACK FROM THE STORE YOU GOD DAMN MORON

People are getting the full striped conquistador pajamas for reporting bugs to Loftar.

Claeyt

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses