Faction Roll Call

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Faction Roll Call

Postby Orlpar » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:58 am

In the old world, three factions have clearly dominated each world. I was late for the fun. When I started on Plymouth, there were only few last rebel characters getting hunted down by Tribe.
It was still nice reading through the war threads. Old Plymouth wars were great, with Gallow Hills dominance and actual '***** the Treaty", even 100~ players server looked exciting due to faction variety. Even though the Tribe has officially 'won the server', they didn't get it for free.

Now we're in The Second Age.
I was always hoping for a fair fight against the Tribe. I came back with that in mind, and what I see? One ***** the Treaty thread for ten Tribe threads. The first with words, the Tribal ones with actions. They claim 90% of the ground on the start of the server, enforce treaty and ****. Is this going to be Old World once again, just from the very beginning?
It might be too early into the server to judge, but are there any people ACTUALLY fighting tribal enforcements? If yes, I'm really looking forward to seeing actions taken. If no, we'll be seeing single-digit populations once again. We experienced that already, Salem is boring after one faction wins. Keep the fight up, if there's any...

Good luck and have fun.
User avatar
Orlpar
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:43 am

Re: Faction Roll Call

Postby TheBatman » Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:28 am

the batman fights for justice and criminals from any faction will be put behind the bars of arkham
TheBatman
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:16 am

Re: Faction Roll Call

Postby Dallane » Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:43 am

Orlpar wrote:It might be too early into the server to judge, but are there any people ACTUALLY fighting tribal enforcements? If yes, I'm really looking forward to seeing actions taken. If no, we'll be seeing single-digit populations once again. We experienced that already, Salem is boring after one faction wins. Keep the fight up, if there's any...


There are so many people going for them it isn't funny.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 15008
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Faction Roll Call

Postby jwhitehorn » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:01 am

Dallane wrote:There are so many people going for them it isn't funny.


And yet not a single active player is willing to speak up and declare themselves criminals?

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
User avatar
jwhitehorn
 
Posts: 5307
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:07 pm

Re: Faction Roll Call

Postby Dallane » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:06 am

jwhitehorn wrote:
Dallane wrote:There are so many people going for them it isn't funny.


And yet not a single active player is willing to speak up and declare themselves criminals?

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe


Not everyone needs to post like us.

Also you didn't post your 5k in my thread. Please fix this.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 15008
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Faction Roll Call

Postby jwhitehorn » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:07 am

Fixed... Also there is no "we". I specifically referenced "active" players so you wouldn't feel the need to include yourself in the subject group.

Chief PeePooKaka
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
User avatar
jwhitehorn
 
Posts: 5307
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:07 pm

Re: Faction Roll Call

Postby Dallane » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:09 am

jwhitehorn wrote:Fixed... Also there is no "we". I specifically referenced "active" players so you wouldn't feel the need to include yourself in the subject group.

Chief PeePooKaka
MM Tribe


Oh you so silly
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 15008
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Faction Roll Call

Postby iamah » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:13 am

OP forgets Salem is pay2win... Town charter, metal weapons and tools, important late game skills, expanding claims with silver, it's all for sell if you're willing to put the money... judging by how Chief hire porn actresses to make a Tribe video, you can bet he also bought everything he needed... add to that the little campaign he makes on forums and the majority of players will just give up before starting... also, bots...
iamah
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:47 pm

Re: Faction Roll Call

Postby Dallane » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:16 am

iamah wrote:OP forgets Salem is pay2win... Town charter, metal weapons and tools, important late game skills, expanding claims with silver, it's all for sell if you're willing to put the money... judging by how Chief hire porn actresses to make a Tribe video, you can bet he also bought everything he needed... add to that the little campaign he makes on forums and the majority of players will just give up before starting... also, bots...


Wake up
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 15008
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Faction Roll Call

Postby Orlpar » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:18 am

@iamah
You can only buy yourself that much time. What wins in a long run is players dedication and hard work.
User avatar
Orlpar
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:43 am

Next

Return to House of Burgesses

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 2 guests