IRL Tribe meeting

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: IRL Tribe meeting

Postby Cheena » Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:58 pm

Claeyt wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:douchbag

Shill wrote:douchebag

***** you two, all gamer girls are hot. Even Tribal hussies. If you guys aren't brave enough to post RL pics then you don't get to crit their pics.

No they're not. Same way, all gamer guys are not hot. Far from that, even. Don't try to make gamer girls believe they all are princesses cause that **** creates monsters :x

[dat Potjeh quote I can't quote because of derp forum]
Dallane wrote:
ziyakaz wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Dat Mereni double-chin doe

That's just from the angle of the picture. Don't be a jerk.

She isn't going to ***** you. You know that right?

Wait, that's a she?[/quote]

She was obviously just doing a funny face, don't turn that into a "eeeew she seems really ugly" when you have no clue >.>
Trust your enemies more than your friends. Your enemies will never betray you.
loftar wrote:***** the treaty.

(Note: Citation is severely out of context.)
Cheena

Postby Claeyt » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:32 pm

Cheena wrote:No they're not. Same way, all gamer guys are not hot. Far from that, even. Don't try to make gamer girls believe they all are princesses cause that **** creates monsters :x

Gamer girls or for that matter any Woman who participates in a Sci Fi/Fantasy Retro Reanactment Nerd Glaze subculture are awesome. All gamer girls are hot not because of how they look. They are hot for actually playing games. Do you know how hard it is to find a woman that doesn't think you're nuts or pathetic for wanting to play a game like Salem more than a couple of hours a day on your day off. :D
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby mentalyll » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:47 pm

Claeyt wrote:
Cheena wrote:No they're not. Same way, all gamer guys are not hot. Far from that, even. Don't try to make gamer girls believe they all are princesses cause that **** creates monsters :x

Gamer girls or for that matter any Woman who participates in a Sci Fi/Fantasy Retro Reanactment Nerd Glaze subculture are awesome. All gamer girls are hot not because of how they look. They are hot for actually playing games. Do you know how hard it is to find a woman that doesn't think you're nuts or pathetic for wanting to play a game like Salem more than a couple of hours a day on your day off. :D

Desperate much?
mentalyll

Postby Vigilance » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:51 pm

Claeyt wrote:Do you know how hard it is to find a woman that doesn't think you're nuts or pathetic for wanting to play a game like Salem more than a couple of hours a day on your day off. :D

Not hard. At all.
Suffragium wrote:I love sausages.
Vigilance

Postby Shill » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:52 pm

Cheena wrote:stuff

Secretly, Cheena is my Princess. ¦]

With Regards,

Shill the Thief
Shill

Postby Cheena » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:19 pm

:x

No Claeyt, I don't know how hard it is, but I don't consider myself like a rare specie. Even if my own little sister doesn't even wanna chat with the guys I'm trying to present to her because they are gamers >.>
But no, those girls are not awesome at all. Some may be, but some may be not. They're just like any other girls, with a different hobby, that's all. And I know some of them who are ***** crazy -like, insane, not funny-crazy-, and I would wish none of my worse ennemies to get involved in a relationship with them T_T

Shill, go troll someone else, I have no clue what you're talking about and it's not even funny :| (but if I'm someone's princess, it's Mushi's.)
Trust your enemies more than your friends. Your enemies will never betray you.
loftar wrote:***** the treaty.

(Note: Citation is severely out of context.)
Cheena

Postby Vigilance » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:24 pm

Cheena wrote:Shill, go troll someone else, I have no clue what you're talking about and it's not even funny :| (but if I'm someone's princess, it's Mushi's.)

You seem like a load of fun.
Suffragium wrote:I love sausages.
Vigilance

Postby Mushibag » Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:05 pm

Cheena wrote: if I'm someone's princess, it's Mushi's.

8-)
Mushibag

Postby Mereni » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:25 pm

Everyone! I appreciate the attention, but I'm already taken so you can all move on with your lives now. :lol:

And yes, I am making a silly face in the picture. That helmet was way too big for my dainty little head.
Mereni

Postby MisterTuggles » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:12 pm

I am not going to lie... you neckbeards far exceeded how douchey I thought you were going to be.

Hope you all get full blown aides!
MisterTuggles

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses