Tips on avoiding the Tribe

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Tips on avoiding the Tribe

Postby _Gunnar » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:15 am

lol, flower menu bugs
ImageImageImage
Darwoth wrote:tradewinds is gunnar
Brego wrote:***** STUPID GUNNAR!

great minds
_Gunnar

Postby uncleseano » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:33 am

Jalpha wrote:It's a form of bug abuse. The tribe used it extensively on Plymouth. You open the follow window and when someone has teleported home u click follow. You start walking towards their homestead.

There were a couple of other methods, some of which were fixed, others may not have been.

I thought porting back in a mill or other gaf breaks the 'follow' bug
uncleseano

Postby Nimmeth » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:35 am

i can think of at least 6 more things that gives away the position of a claim, you have skipped some of the more critical on your list.
Scott Burton: You shall pay toll for passing the bridge, or else the Troll Below the bridge shall consume you!
Nimmeth
Customer

Postby Cawalox » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:42 am

There is leaving scents, forming a party with someone and giving your homestead secret but those are obvious. Please add what else you might know. I never claimed I know everything.
Cawalox

Postby twram » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:19 pm

Nimmeth wrote:i can think of at least 6 more things that gives away the position of a claim, you have skipped some of the more critical on your list.

Spill the beans then
twram

Postby iamah » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:48 pm

you're all forgetting the most efficient way: stop playing this bot infested pay2win game...
Last edited by iamah on Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iamah

Postby Nephilim » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:04 pm

Chief there problem is one. We can sign treaty but why are we limited to very small area near shore?. Limitation of map cuts you from more ppl that would otherwise willingly sign it. You need be more open since era one or it will turn into next Plym with 20 players at peak hours.
Nephilim

Postby iamah » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:09 pm

Nephilim wrote:Chief there problem is one. We can sign treaty but why are we limited to very small area near shore?. Limitation of map cuts you from more ppl that would otherwise willingly sign it. You need be more open since era one or it will turn into next Plym with 20 players at peak hours.

he's obviously a bit scared of playing in a server with high population... if everyone obeys his "treaty" it's a win-win for him... otherwise he may get stomped by random groups of hardcore players
iamah

Postby Jalpha » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:29 pm

The tribe was being kept under control last world until everyone left for the new server.
Professor Gu Zhongmao wrote:These projects are beautiful to scientists, but nightmarish to engineers
Jalpha

Postby idiotul1 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:45 am

I think the chief is an awesome person. He just wants to show jorb that he can destroy his game by reducing the number of players with the treaty. This would limit his potential income and make him waste time on salem.
Maybe a nerf on the purity system would keep these bronies at bay?

At any rate, the chief assigned me as the new corpse caretaker as I was on Plymouth. Every corpse/skeleton that you find needs to be delivered inside the church for purification. If you interfere with the church or you don't deliver the bodies, the chief will get you and destroy you even if you signed the treaty. Consider yourself warned by chief's will.

Cawalox wrote:Or any other faction/guy...
1. Never teleport from Providence to home. You can easily be tracked down if you do so. What you need is to find a safe location (no people around or enter a building) log off there, log back in and than teleporte home.

Please elaborate on this subject
idiotul1

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses